High Quality Cage Sets at Wholesale Prices! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Official Loofah Tester

Here's some free advertising for Red Ladybug. I bought her polar bear set, and her whale and boat set this month to put in my new critter nation. Now all I'm waiting for is for my quarantine boys to come home and get intros done so I can move all the boys into their new digs. Can. Not. Wait.

Top Level:

Bottom Level:

Entire Cage:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Wow. Storyseeker...I love everything. It looks amazing. I can't wait to hear if your ratties like the sets!!!

We strive to make the safest products out there with the best customer service at unbeatable prices.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Serving the Exotic pets since 2005

Dogs, Cats, Ferrets. Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Sugar Gliders, Chinchilla's and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastelsummer View Post
ooooohhhhhhh i am so book marking this and ordering from you i need new bedding for everything in the house !!!
We currently have a TON of things on ebay right now to clear out our store after the holidays. So please see our ebay store as well. We are having HUGE sales on there. Some 10pc sets are as low as $15.00!!!!

We will be adding about 10 sets in a few days!

We strive to make the safest products out there with the best customer service at unbeatable prices.

Dogs, Cats, Ferrets. Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Sugar Gliders, Chinchilla's and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastelsummer View Post
YOU DO DOGGIE SHIRTS!!!!!!!!! They are sooooo cute!
In January we will be adding more too! I love the shirts...I just adopted a dog a couple weeks ago and hes looking handsome in his new hoodie.

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-25-2010, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

FREE Shipping on all orders today and tomorrow only!

Have a very merry Christmas!

www.thelittleredladybug.com

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Part of the Pack

lol, i'll think about the Camo, the house maybe splitting up...

thunder, Thunder, THUNDERRATS HOOOOOO~!

post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Adolescent Pup

well i am ordering on the 3rd or fourth so that doesnt help me any LoL

"E"
wife to "G" 9/07
Mama to
"A" 6/07
"D" 3/09
And tons of fur babies

post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 10:38 PM
Adolescent Pup

oh can you make pocket hammocks?

"E"
wife to "G" 9/07
Mama to
"A" 6/07
"D" 3/09
And tons of fur babies

post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Adolescent Pup

i just went to the website and it says domain name for sale???

"E"
wife to "G" 9/07
Mama to
"A" 6/07
"D" 3/09
And tons of fur babies

post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Official Loofah Tester

I'm glad it wasn't just me. I was going last night to link it on my facebook as my ratty 'site of the week', and I couldn't get to it. I thought it was the library computer I was on at the time.

post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Official Loofah Tester

Edit: This link seems to work though, and explains the problem:

http://thelittleladybug.webs.com/

post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! My old host couldn't hold me on his server anymore. Im in the process of transferring all my files to a new host! I'm not computer savey AT ALL so it may be a week or so!

If you know what you want, i'm still taking orders!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Adolescent Pup

Hmmmm, I hear you do doggy clothing, do you also do cat clothing? Skooma and Sugar need some new coats...

Then again, Sugar could probably wear a small dog coat... Skooma, not so much.

post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Hi everyone! I wanted to let everyone know I am now making Bunker Hammocks, Pocket Hammocks and MUCH MORE! Check us out!!

TheLittleRedLadybug.com

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-18-2012, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Summer Newsletter sale coming soon!! Make sure you are on our mailing list!!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

Tags
rat bedding