High Quality Cage Sets at Wholesale Prices! - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Official Loofah Tester

Just bought some goodies for my ratties.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 56 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Tons of new cage sets, bunkers, cubes and pouches!

www.TheLittleRedLadybug.com

Like Us on Facebook to see upcoming sales, giveaways and coupons!

We strive to make the safest products out there with the best customer service at unbeatable prices.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Serving the Exotic pets since 2005

Dogs, Cats, Ferrets. Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Sugar Gliders, Chinchilla's and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #33 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Newborn Pup

So cute!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Facebook giveaway will be going on again July 28th!! Make sure to Like us on facebook!!

Like us here!

We strive to make the safest products out there with the best customer service at unbeatable prices.

Dogs, Cats, Ferrets. Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Sugar Gliders, Chinchilla's and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #35 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Delivery from Sammy!

New bunkers, cubes and more have been added. More coming in a few days!

www.TheLittleRedLadybug.com

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #36 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Official Loofah Tester

My rats thoroughly enjoyed the tunnels you make and I'll be getting more from you. However, I'd like to offer a suggestion for your cubes that they be tacked securely on the inside where the inner lining isn't loose. My rats climbed in, and when they climbed out the 'guts' of the cube came out with them. The first thing the rats did was dismantle the inner expelled lining so that they could regain access to their favorite hidey hole. My rats love cubes, but I think that one little thing could make your cubes much better and worth buying again.

post #37 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-28-2012, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storyseeker View Post
My rats thoroughly enjoyed the tunnels you make and I'll be getting more from you. However, I'd like to offer a suggestion for your cubes that they be tacked securely on the inside where the inner lining isn't loose. My rats climbed in, and when they climbed out the 'guts' of the cube came out with them. The first thing the rats did was dismantle the inner expelled lining so that they could regain access to their favorite hidey hole. My rats love cubes, but I think that one little thing could make your cubes much better and worth buying again.
Ahhh...This is a problem for me too with my ratties, however they chew everything anyway I just figured it to be normal, however the last cube they had I personally did sew a section at the top of the cube to make the guts more secure. I don't voluntary do this since my bedding is based on "Safe", meaning no threads shown so I tried to stay away from this. Since all my bedding does have that small section that does show thread, I don't see a problem with fastening down the rest of the cube in a small hidden spot.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I wish more like you would help me out a bit, I try to fix my products to everyone's liking. Which by the way, I'm very glad they enjoyed the tunnels!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #38 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Sale coming up soon! Make sure you are signed up for our newsletter!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #39 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Official Loofah Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLadyBug View Post
Ahhh...This is a problem for me too with my ratties, however they chew everything anyway I just figured it to be normal, however the last cube they had I personally did sew a section at the top of the cube to make the guts more secure. I don't voluntary do this since my bedding is based on "Safe", meaning no threads shown so I tried to stay away from this. Since all my bedding does have that small section that does show thread, I don't see a problem with fastening down the rest of the cube in a small hidden spot.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I wish more like you would help me out a bit, I try to fix my products to everyone's liking. Which by the way, I'm very glad they enjoyed the tunnels!

I'm glad my feedback helps. Other than the cubes, which were shredded and became a danger in less than a week, all of your hammocks and tunnels have stood the test, even with my newly acquired busy girls.

I still have some sets that I purchased two years ago. The corner hammocks you make and usually put with your sets are probably the least used, because they're better sized for smaller critters. My big butt rats have little use for them. I keep one above multi level access points in my cage to reduce the chance of fall related injuries, but other than that we don't use those.

But the others get used again and again.

post #40 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-22-2012, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Storyseeker-- You will be happy to know ALL cubes have been updated to prevent the 'guts' from coming out! Thank you again for your opinion!!

Everyone else: Largest sale of the year right now! Only until August 31st!! Huge sales on bunkers, cubes and more!!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-11-2012, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Halloween giveaway is coming up! Make sure to like us on FB in order to participate!

New cage sets, pouches, tubes and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Adolescent Pup

I would really like to order a cage set. Do you ship alllll the way to The Netherlands?
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 11:23 PM
Official Loofah Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLadyBug View Post
Storyseeker-- You will be happy to know ALL cubes have been updated to prevent the 'guts' from coming out! Thank you again for your opinion!!

Yay! Glad I could help.

I'll be ordering more down the pipe.

post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Safe bedding for your critters

Get15% off your entire order of $40.00+ PLUS FREE Shipping on orders $60.00+!
You must insert this code into the voucher section of your shopping cart: 15perentireorder
This code ends Nov. 1st!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

★Last day for FREE Shipping!!★

Today is the last day for free shipping on orders $30.00 or more!!

www.thelittleredladybug.com

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

Tags
rat bedding