High Quality Cage Sets at Wholesale Prices! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Exclamation High Quality Cage Sets at Wholesale Prices!

We strive to make the safest products out there with the best customer service at unbeatable prices.

All cage sets and indiv. items are made with hidden or limited seems to provide your pet a safe environment!

Always accepting special orders!

FREE shipping FRIDAYS!

|For a limited time!|

Get your order place before 11:59pm EST on any Friday and get FREE shipping on any order $5.00 or more!!

TheLittleRedLadyBug. C O M

Serving the Exotics pets since 2005

We strive to make the safest products out there with the best customer service at unbeatable prices.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Serving the Exotic pets since 2005
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dogs, Cats, Ferrets. Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Sugar Gliders, Chinchilla's and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hi,
I think you meant hidden seams, not seems? Just letting you know about the typo.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 06:26 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

You have some nice stuff Would you ship to Canada?

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladina View Post
Hi,
I think you meant hidden seams, not seems? Just letting you know about the typo.
Thank you so much for noticing that. I usually use my IPhone to do my updates and what-not and for some reason its been changing almost ALL my spelling, without me even accepting the change. I was emailing my cousin the other day to congrats on their new baby and it changed "Awww" to WEED!! So embarrassing sometimes. Thank you so much!

Dogs, Cats, Ferrets. Rabbits, Mice, Hamsters, Sugar Gliders, Chinchilla's and more!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilspaz68 View Post
You have some nice stuff Would you ship to Canada?
We do ship internationally however, please email me! We do not offer free shipping out of the US but shipping isn't usually much to Canada...maybe $6.00 for a whole set, it all depends on weight.

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Heh heh! No problem!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Part of the Pack

that stuff is pretty cute... i don't know though, i don't think my roommates want our rats cages to be thaaat cute, lol. they are big strong men after all

thunder, Thunder, THUNDERRATS HOOOOOO~!

post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Official Loofah Tester

My boys are metro-exual, they're happy in the fluffy pink. I bought two of the sets.

I've seen skull and crossbone sets around though, I'm sure you can man them up with a little searching.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 04:19 PM
is a little "special"

I just have to say, your stuff is adorable! I wish I had ratties, so I could buy stuff for them. Maybe when Dudley needs a new hammock, Ill order something LOL He is such a pudge, his hammock always collapses... Do the corner hammocks attach to glass by chance? Do you have any more "manly" prints for those?

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, Destroyah, tell your "manly" roommates that only guys who are not confident in their sexuality have a problem with pink things or cute baby stuff.

I hate when guys have a hang up about letting down their macho guard. It is much more attractive when guys are really cool with cute things don't ya think?

My husband was such a pushover for baby things for our boys. Whenever I brought home fleece or blankets for the ratty boys and it had some cute decor on it like baby ducklings or teddy bears or whatever, he would just melt. He loved it.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Part of the Pack

ha ha ha ha! i don't know, its not that they are all about the spike collars and what not. its more like, one roommate rocks the Hugh Hefner 70's style type look, he's definitely a cowboy. The other is old school goth industrial and loves steam punk, and we have a jimmy dean wanna be roommate. they want the rats to be bad arse, awesome and cute... but not Cuuuuuuute. i don't know if that makes sense.

thunder, Thunder, THUNDERRATS HOOOOOO~!

post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Bump!

4 Rabbits
- 3 Gliders
-6 Ratties

2 kitties
- 1 dog

post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 08:13 AM
Official Loofah Tester

Hey Destroyah,

They have manly blue, and camo!

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 10:34 AM
Adolescent Pup

ooooohhhhhhh i am so book marking this and ordering from you i need new bedding for everything in the house !!!

"E"
wife to "G" 9/07
Mama to
"A" 6/07
"D" 3/09
And tons of fur babies

post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Adolescent Pup

YOU DO DOGGIE SHIRTS!!!!!!!!! They are sooooo cute!

"E"
wife to "G" 9/07
Mama to
"A" 6/07
"D" 3/09
And tons of fur babies

Tags
rat bedding