How Many?? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

View Poll Results: how many rats/mice do you own?
1-2 11 31.43%
2-4 6 17.14%
4-6 5 14.29%
6-11 2 5.71%
11-15 1 2.86%
15+ 9 25.71%
I own Rats only 12 34.29%
I own Mice only 5 14.29%
I own both! 4 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

How Many??

I just wanted to get an idea of how many mice& rats people own out there.

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Will It Ever Change?

i have my one ratty the TIMMEHH! i might get him a bud soon, we'll see

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Adolescent Pup

Presently I have seven. They are listed in my signature. The most I've had at one time is 8. We got our first two in Feb '06, the second girlies in Mar '06. And the boys in Feb '07. They were my Valentine's present. tee hee. We just lost two of our rats--Inky and oreo. Inky in feb '07 and Oreo on 4/1/07.

Redsweettart

boys: cadoo, cosmo, jinx, moe, ziggy
girlies: sox, chops

gone: Inky--2/7/07 Oreo 4/1/07
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I had a mouse named Oreo who was black & white. I miss him

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

32 here.

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

hye lilSsaz *waves* forgot you were on here and 32 dang!!

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Quote:
Originally Posted by uMgaziRatRescue
hye lilSsaz *waves* forgot you were on here and 32 dang!!
And possibly 2 more on Wednesday, and one lil girl may be pregnant...if she is still alive and there.

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

aawww i hope she is. Very good vibs for your little girl .

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 12:24 AM
laugh often

I have 14 mice and the numbers still growing occassionally, 2 rats and I will be getting one to two more rats soon
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 07:52 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

i did own 20 but my rescue girly had 12 babies on the 7th april still don't know how many im keeping though as i need to buy a new cage first

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

i have 3 rats and 26 mice

Dog~ Nika (f)
Cats~Scamp (m) & Simvar (m)
Fish~Tropicals & Goldies

RIP Scooby doo & Louise
post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Dang lots of little fuzzy ones out there. Here i am thinking i have/had a lot lol.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:46 AM
RAT ADDICT

I had 31 rats once upon a time.I love having lots of rats.I know a girl who has 52! In larger numbers,they are such a joy! Well they are a joy in ANY amount!

Anyway currently I have 7 ratties,my handsome boys and 1 mouse.I am looking into getting my mouse a friend real soon,as she is lonely now and needs a friend.I just haven't found a friend for her yet.

I will always have rats and mice!They are love!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I know!

I love all the little ones here and know i will have a tuff time saying goodbye to a lot of them . As long as they get good homes i should be fine .

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 PM
RAT ADDICT

How many do you have??? You never mentioned yet!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Tags
dwarf hamster, dwarf hamsters, female rat, female rats, food bowl, food bowls, heating pad, male rat, male rats, pet mice, pet store, spiny mouse, white belly