I Got A Rat! - Page 5 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-08-2004, 07:51 PM

Remember when I caught the baby rat in my room? I sent an e-mail to my local SPCA group and one of the members wrote back telling me how bad rats were. How many death they had cause because of the black plague and basically suggesting that I should have killed it. It made me really sad to recieve that e-mail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-08-2004, 08:03 PM
Doomed to be Titleless Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot
Remember when I caught the baby rat in my room? I sent an e-mail to my local SPCA group and one of the members wrote back telling me how bad rats were. How many death they had cause because of the black plague and basically suggesting that I should have killed it. It made me really sad to recieve that e-mail.
You should have thrown things at them. People are really stuck on that plague thing, huh? Too bad they don't realize how great they really are... Ah well, more kissies for meeeee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #63 of 63 (permalink) Old 12-09-2004, 06:58 PM

Ooohh I'm so glad you got her a friend! Ratties are much healthier and happier in pairs or groups. I have 5 now - my max at one time was 14. I tell you, there is no better therapy than letting 14 ratties run and lick all over you when you have a bad day!

Tags
aspen shavings, cage mate, canned food, dwarf hamster, dwarf hamsters, female rat, male rat, pet store, social animals, wire cage, wire cages, wonderful pets