i had a dream - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

i had a dream

about a week ago i had a dream. In my dream i was sleeping, and heard scratching and when i woke up there was rat food spread across my floor (but they were like large green waffers hehe) and i was looking and i found 2 rats, they were both grey and white and one was dumbo eared. and then i found a black and white mouse. I picked up the rats and they were very tame and i put them in a cage i happened to have in the corner of my room and i picked up the little black and white mouse and put it in a pet carrier that i also happened to have.

WELL 2 days ago i went with my roommate to petsmart because she wanted to get a few more fish for her tank, and i was looking at the rats like i always do and who comes climbing out of a pile of rats? A GREY AND WHITE DUMBO EARED soon after her friend a GREY AND WHITE STANDARD EAR comes out and put their little hands up on the wall of the cage.

I ALMOST DIED. i can't get them now though but my dream rats are there... they also had a black and white mouse but i fell for its friend that was a brown mouse too. eesh.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Will It Ever Change?

wow that's creepy! and neat, but still. maybe your dream was telling you that you'd see these and want to get them, so your dream was about seeing but not being able to keep? it's crazy how our minds work sometimes. i've had something like this happen to me too, it's super scary at the time, but in hindsight it's just SO enlightening!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

WOW LOL
Maybe your dream is telling you that you need to get them RATTIES
because i had a dream like that before only about something different and i kept going over it and eventually i ended up getting what my dream told me to HA!

I hate them kinda dreams
x

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 04:24 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

lol how weird! But I believe you, once when I was younger my mum told me she had a dream that all the fish were floating at the top of the tank... and the next morning they were, so it's not all good lol- I was not attatched to them so I was fine- But how creepy!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 04:47 AM

Oh wow thats creepy! I think they're meant to be yours. I have a story just like that too.

I had a dream, just before I got my very first rat, that I had a rat who was a very unique orange (yes orange) dumbo rex, super fat and waddling around my room. I kept shouting "KAJI! KAJI! Stop running away! Come back here you!"
Now I'd never seen an ORANGE rat before, have you? Beige, sure, but bright orange? As for "Kaji", what a weird name huh? I looked it up the next day and it means "fire" in Japanese, which I didn't know. That kinda freaked me out lol.

A few months later, after I had my first 2 rats my mom brings home this:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/P1010701.jpg
Of course, I named him Kaji. And yes, he waddled around dragging his belly on the ground. To this day I have never seen a rat that looked like him, and none nearly so large. He weighed about 2 lbs and was the size of my friend's guinea pig.

Thought I'd just share my story too =).
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 05:07 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

WOWA, Moocowing, that Kaji is totally amazing!
Before I got my rats, I had dreams, but non like this!
You people are special- should be famous LOL

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Will It Ever Change?

wow moocowing that's an awesome story!!!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan

Tags
guinea pig, rat food