I Think Daisy Eye Boggled For The First Time - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

I Think Daisy Eye Boggled For The First Time

I walked up to the cage while the girls were sleeping in their hammock and I accidently woke them up... so, I figured since they were awake I'd take them out and bring them to the bathroom (the only room that is safe for them to play in). I guess Daisy was still a little bit half-asleep or something because she was just laying on my lap and letting me scratch behind her ears (my girls NEVER do this - they're always moving) so I kept hearing her teeth grinding so I was watching her eyes and they boggled for like a second. It was so cool!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

awwww how sweet! The only time I've seen my rats eye boggle was when Pepper was on the big new comfty hammock I bought them and he was extremely comfty and relaxed! *awww*
Thats something you'll remember!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pipi my hamster
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Rats are the greatest and sweetest pets ever! I am soo happy that they are so happy and comfortable around me.. They're so funny too! For some reason, they are scared to go into the cabinet I have under my sink..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 01:49 PM
Playful Pup

My boyfriend and I have 2 rats....1 bought and the other a Rescue...We had other but he died I love rats BUT when it comes that we don't have them anymore we are not getting anymore becue of me. I can't holded them anymore, If I do I get hives..I will pick them up but in a towel..So it's up to my b/f to do the cuddling...I'm not the kinda of person who going to give them to the spca....I just can't do that..Maybe it's bad for me but I still love them very much..

Adopt a Rodent from a rescue places instead of buying one at a pet store!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-31-2008, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Awwww, I'm sorry.

Daisy and Lily are my very first rats. When they're gone, I'm gonna hopefully get two males. But I love my girls!