Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

I win...AGAIN!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  candyraver 
#1 ·
So, everyone's telling me my mookierat needs a bud. I won that battle, with my man saying i HAVE TO rehome my spinies before I get mookie a bud. This is good since I'm already in the process of rehoming the spiny girls. Fingers crossed! This will happen, oh yes. Mookie's going well so far being alone, although I feel awful guilty about it. I have no choice until the girls are moved. I spend hours with the mookster every day. When I open his door and call him, he poked his head out then starts jumping around, it's hilarious, he's like a puppy and i've come home. 3 hours of being in my sweater and he still won't come out, he loves it in there, but i have to get his poop off me at some point lol. he's SUCH a sweetie. but still, i can't just let him be alone, he's such a puppy. i know part of my (the greedy part) want all his cuteness to myself, or mostly i want to love and pamper one rat instead of two, but i love all cuties equally. i will find him a great pal and i will revel in their cuteness like my goos, hehe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.