I'll be Blue For Christmas - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I'll be Blue For Christmas

I cant belive it but they did it. My parents went out and got me 3 blue rats. I have been wanting Russin blues and granted there not there still blue. 2 females and a male all related. They got them off of my dads work buddys daughter. They use to raise rats for their snakes but they were plain but when a colored poped up they used it as a pet and then the kids started to breed them as pets. Well his daughter (my dads work buddy) is in her late 40's and wanted this to be her last year and just do pets so she had 3 left and all come from blue lines with an ocasinal black or 2 in the mix. She is gonna send me out the papers for them. She siad she just has the names and colors wrote down from the history over the years. But she breeds were to were the color is all the same in the litter like all black and all agoutis and that sorta thing and the ocasinal other color pop up.
I was at one time thinking of getting dumbo russin blues for some lady but she kept running me around on the pick up date and at one time they were from her litter then they were a no breed pet only to a rescue so I told her that somethings came up that i could not get them.
I would post pics but I am on my dads internet for the holidays sp when I go home I will be able to becuase my new internet and NEW COMPUTER I'll be able to do a lot more so that includs checking my spelling lol. I was supose to get a lab top but insted I got a newer gateway with a flat screen. SO I have to take all old stuff of the old computer and put on the new one which may take a while and I may have to leave the computers here till thats done becuase my dad knows how to do all that more then me.
2 of the rats are blue breks and the one is a hood blue with a beautiful trail down her back that meets her tail. Oh and chirstmas eve my (abby) G-pig have 3 beautiful babies. 1 black and 2 black and whites the father was a crest becuase the abby has more of a long haired look then abby look so the breeder I got her from siade try a smooth coat or crest. He is chocolate yellow and white but the the moms dominet for black.
As soon as I can I will post picks of the rats and pigs. The rats are Rain (hood) shaphire (brek) male River of Delivereance after a song buy my one preacher freind Tim wright. Timwrightmusic.com I think is the site to here the song. I think the pigs are all males I will check my pig site to make shure. so that way I am posotive. my friend that was helping me with the pigs who she her self is a breeder I have not been able to get ahold of her and I know she has some health problems I just hope that nothing has happend to her that she is either just away visiting or to sick as in the flu to call anyone or e-mail.
Well I hope that you all had a wonderful Chirstmas and got all what you wanted.
Diamond

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Congrats. Can't wait for pics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I could us my old computer still and save them to imageshack but there is to much going on on my old on right now and I am on my dads and trying to hook up my card thing to his comp and then downlaoding he would have a fit. He is picky about that. Also he has a lot of work up on his computer I am using to check all my stuff. Plus he has other files open. I'm suprised he even let me use his to check stuff. lol dads what can I say.

Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

PIC SOON. I finally got home. got back just before the storm here hit and have been waiting for the internet here. Also I have to upload all pics of the rats and this time with a newer computer I can proabalbly do that with my camera. I lost the chirstmas pics of them and the dogs plus the cats on my camera I pushed the worng button when I was trying to get the timer to work to get a family picture which didnt work right and oooopppppssss deleted some picters. But that is ok I got some when I got home. BUt I have been getting my computer set up and know have a few more bugs so to speek to work out and then I will post. I have to get the setting wright still and all crap I got an emechines (vista) I think they suck but never look a gift horse in the mouth and beggers cant be chosers. so later on tonight I hope I can post all my pics of my new rats and then in the G pigs post the new babies. so bear with me. There is so much I have to still do to set up my computer completly on here and some things still to install. which takes forever. BUt I wanted to take a break before I got back to downlading upgrades and all.
diamond

Tags
rats