I'm back, and wondering about my rats???
I haven't been on here in FOREVER!!! So, I've got some bad news, some good news, and some questions for y'all.
Bad news: Ginger died ): my pretty girl. I think she was lonely. I had arrange with a breeder to get a cagemate for her, being that she was my only girl and her babies were gone. One day I looked in her cage and she was just lying still. I had tried to spend a ton of time with her, but I guess it wasn't enough.
Good news: We're getting a Guinea pig, random, right?
Now for the questions:
Will a Guinea pig get along with my boys?
If yes, would it scratch Con? Being that he's hairless.
What precautions should I take with Constantine for the winter?
What are some things I can do to entertain them? I'm back at school and free time is rare!
Is there anything that I can put in their cage that will entertain them for a long time?
Do you walk your rats? I got them a harness and it isn't working very well ): no matter how tight I put it, they still manage to get out, and the rough side is facing the rat's body, so Constantine can't even use it. Waste of money!!! Is there any way I can rig up a harness with yarn or something? I'd like for them to be able to play outside some.
thank you so much!
Rat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I've peed on it, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you've got something larger, it's mine.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it's in my reach, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or it tastes bad, it's yours.....