Im excited!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Im excited!!!

I have been talking to a lady over the net the past few days, and I think I've found my rats. There is two, because she really didn't want to split them up. They are roughly the same age as Maude and they are precious. One is a russian blue standard ear, and the other is a pink white dumbo. I'm very very excited. Now, I just gotta find out the specifics about price and where to meet her and stuff. Oooohhhh.....Maude will be soo happy. But, they can never replace Sue, they'll just take their own place in my heart. Here's some pics of them. Name suggestions are welcome...

Aren't they precious!!??

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

Awww! They are lovely!!! and they seem pretty tame too! 8) Congratulations!

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

They are so cute! Keep us updated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 07:45 AM
Adolescent Pup

They are adorable!

Christy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 08:22 AM
Adolescent Pup

aww, they look adorable. they look like they will have great personalities!

Jo x x x

[Mr & Mrs Degu and 3 babies!]
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They are so adorable, i've always wanted a dumbo rat but hard to get hold of over here but if i get another rat thats what i'm going to go for as they are just too cute, hope you get them and post lots of pics very soon and i hope they make maude very happy as they really are lovely

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

I am completely chuffed with your ratties. The Russian Blue is just beautiful! Dumbo ratties are just way too cute for their own good.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

awe! they are total cuties!

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Well, I'm going to get them probably Saturday. I've named them. The white one is Artie (she's white like the arctic) and the blue one is Gussie (she looks like Gus on Cinderella, Gussie is more feminine). Its funny cause Maude is my Grandmother who passed aways middle name and I have great aunts named Artie and Gussie. I didn't even think of it till after I named them.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton