Im loosing my baby what do i do?! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 05:37 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Unhappy Im loosing my baby what do i do?!

Hey

Im really upset, my little trixie is getting her call from the rainbow bridge. I woke up this morning and she was sat in the bed and wouldnt move, I tried to feed her her favorite food but she wasnt interested. The other two mice are looking after her and are constantly keeping a check on her, and seem to be doing a good job, grooming her ears and back and everything and snuggling up to her and keeping her warm. I dont want to disturb them as she seems quite happy but is there anything I can do to make her passing easier? I was going to get her out and give her lots of cuddles until the time came but she seems to be really comfortable with her sisters and theyre doing a good job of looking after her, I dont want to stress her out by moving them? I dont know what to do.

Many thanks

Cathy x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Love Cathy and Holly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Trixie snowdrop and lightning
Forever loved and miss my little chatterbox kids!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 08:54 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww i'm so sorry hun i think all you can do is what you are doing just make sure she is warm and comfortable and not on her own :o( massive hugs to you xxx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

she seems to have perked up slightly this evening, ive been making sure shes ok and everything all day and shes moving around abit more and has even helped herself to some food. fingers crossed for her I just wana be able to do something. She has a very large tumor so it doesnt look good the vet said that they cant operate on her. If shes still well enough to take to the vets tomorow Im going to take her along but to be honist I dont want to frighten her and move her. The vets is a 30min walk away without buses and I dont own a car, so itd be dragging her out of her cage into her transport cage in the cold and I dont want her last moments to be of that. I dont know if thats the right choice because ive never had anything like this to decide anymore? any advise would be great?

Love Cathy and Holly

RIP Trixie snowdrop and lightning
Forever loved and miss my little chatterbox kids!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

You should probably leave them be. It would stress both the sick one and the healthy one out a lot to be seperated I think.

Tags
trixie rainbow bridge