Introducing... BLUE! (pics!) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Introducing... BLUE! (pics!)

You may have seen me posting about possibly getting a mouse from the animal shelter this weekend... well i did!

His name is Blue, and he is black and white. I don't know his age but i reckon he's just under a year or so! He's very sweet, but I haven't managed to get a good picture yet - he's just so fast! And my digi cam is broken so he has to come to the webcam!

Apparently he has been on a BBC2 programme too!!! I think the lady said "Mouse Boy" Anyone heard of it?

Here's a couple of rather fuzzy pictures for you to see, till i get a better one!

Here he is on my shoulder (He loves to hide in my hair and tickle my ear with his whiskers!)

Aargh what's that?!

Oooh it's just a webcam! Look at me!

I believe in a thing called love ~ just listen to the rhythm of my heart

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dusty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Stinky Liverbrain

Awww! He's really cute!!! Congratulations!!

Dimaris

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

He's so cute! Congrats for adopting from an animal shelter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks! I think i did the right thing to adopt... here another fuzzy pic of him.

right before he relieved himself down my neck!! lmao!

Dusty

Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Adolescent Pup

He marked you as his territory. now you have to keep him no matter what, LOL!

2 rats, 2 mini rex bunnies, 2 cats, 1 prairie dog, 4 species breeding millipedes, 23 various different species tarantulas, 2 Heteropoda davidbowie huntsman spiders, 3 Liocheles australasiae scorps, 20+ Hogna helluo wolf spiderlings, etc.

spiders are addictive... and super easy to care for!
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Lol!!

Dusty

Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Congrats hes a cutie!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Congrats, he's adorable! Way to rescue!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 03:47 PM
I Own an Egg Pooper

awww, he's adorable!

-Tare

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Congratulations on getting Blue, hes really cute ! I've never heard of a bbc program called mouse boy though sorry

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z00keepa
right before he relieved himself down my neck!!
He is absolutely beautiful. I just love his markings.

As far as relieving himself, DragonTamer is correct. You now belong to him.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

he he he thanks everyone for your nice comments And yes, i guess i do belong to Blue now!! I smell like him too!

Dusty

Chloe

Mildred + her 3 friends

Jellybean + Caesar

Tags
animal shelter