Photos! I've definitely got my hands full now... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 06:23 PM Thread Starter

I've definitely got my hands full now...

Holy moly... Bridgette had her babies yesterday. Max FINALLY did his deed on someone properly. Looks like there are 15 babies. There might be another one underneath that I can't see. They all look healthy though, Which is what matters.

Okay now my husband can't complain about Max anymore, because this is one hefty litter! Yay Max! He finally got it down and knows how to charm the ladies.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:04 PM

aww.. there so cute. so how many do you have now?
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:08 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Wow, you really do have your hands full! They are so so cute! SO do you have any pregnant ratties left?

I can't wait to see when they get their fur!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That is a great picture!! Very clear--I can see the little milk bellies!! Very cute!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

41 babies from 3 litters. Can't wait to see these new babies colors come in!
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:23 PM

wow thats alot. i can't wait to see colors either. make sure you don't forget pictures for us when they get fur.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrWoodyspets View Post
Wow, you really do have your hands full! They are so so cute! SO do you have any pregnant ratties left?

I can't wait to see when they get their fur!!
No more pregnant females, she was the last one for now. Won't need to breed for a few months now. I've been awaiting her litter for a few days now... she was 3 days past her due date! haha.
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvPets View Post
That is a great picture!! Very clear--I can see the little milk bellies!! Very cute!!
I know, their little milk bellies are so darling! I'm glad they are all doing well, since there are so many! But Bridgette has had a litter before, so she knows what she is doing.
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam-woodmor View Post
wow thats alot. i can't wait to see colors either. make sure you don't forget pictures for us when they get fur.
Haha, of course... I never forget to post pics, that's my favorite thing to do I'm sure everyone will get sick of my pics soon lmao. Oh well.
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Never get tired of pics!!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I will not get sick of pictures of baby rats! I can't beleive that you have 41 babies right now! That's a lot of babies

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa

post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:35 PM

who could get sick of baby rat pictures?!?
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrWoodyspets View Post
I will not get sick of pictures of baby rats! I can't beleive that you have 41 babies right now! That's a lot of babies
I know... 41 is crazy. I didn't expect this many from 3 litters. I've had large litters before, but never 3 in a row like this! haha. Oh well, the more the merrier. hehe
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

Oh and it looks like there will be a good amount of dark babies in this litter too!

Here's the mommy with her babies.

And this is the daddy.
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

So cute! I was just going to ask for pictures of mommy and daddy! Lol Have your other rats eyes opened yet?

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
1 girl dog~Kusa