Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

I've got a new male mousey

Tags
male rat
4K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  storminstaffs 
#1 ·
well with loucas passing away i've really missed having a male as i find them more loveable :)

my friend bought 2 mice from the pet shop a male and female, well u'll probably guessed whats happened, the female is pregnant and she's decided she didn't want the male anymore, so i said i'll take him since i've got a spare cage, he's around 4 months old now and i've named him Tonka (after my granda's old jack russell as he's got the same markings). He's still a bit of a bitter but im sure i'll pull him round, i havent got any pictures of him yet as i only bought him home last night, but i'll post some when i take them.

#12 ·
whoops! lol, sorry. He's beautiful! He looks a lot like a baby rat in the pics :). The only mice I've owned were two lab mice and I won't tell you the story behind what happened to them (it's an awfully sad tale) Wow! I never really noticed the similarities between the two species until now. I can definitley see the family resemblance now. Congrats again.

#18 ·
i gotta say that is one sexy mouse!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.