Photos! Jedi Rats - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 03:15 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Jedi Rats

Its been a while but I though I would update the Male mice that Tattoie and Yoda had. Here are the Boys Yoda the dad, Binks and Luke, the jedi night rats. lol I have to get some of the girls done up soon.
Luke has outgrown his dad and is only about 2 months old going on 3 now. they were bron way back in november and binks is about the size of his dad. I think Luke is gonna take after his gtandpa who was a big boy.
here they are playing on the coutch and having fun.

Master Yoda the dad

Luke skywalker

Jar jar Binks

Yoda saying hello

Luke and Binks running around

luke coming over to me while I take pics

Binks says hello

Yoda just chillin out cleaning

Binks and Yoda and Luke in the back

Luke compared to his dad

Luke looking for his brother

Binks hiding in the blanket from his brother

Binks still hiding

Playing on the blanket

Binks checking out his dad Yoda and Luke hides
One more to go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

group Photo Luke Yoda and Binks may the force be with you fellow rat lovers
I deffently think Luke got his moms personalitty and love to pose for the camera, Binks is more relaxed like his dad and dont pose as much but luke is taking after his grandpa Garth is size

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 04:22 PM
Playful Pup

those are so strange looking!
I want one haha
You breed in CA?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

lol no I live in PA also i just relized I put mice insted of rats lol. I have mice on the brain but that is becuae I have recently some litters of mice lol there rats thought not mice. lol wow I must be losing it. but I cant change it or edit it lol.
they are double rex or mock hairless. some line as hairless infact are hairless but diffrent type as in true hairless have no hair were these ones do and it grows so long then falls out and they have bald spots. but there still naked little cutes.

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Playful Pup

Aww I recently went to a rat/mouse show here and there were no rare breeds only the generic, it was lame ): so Im trying to find an interesting breeder near me! Haha
I knew they were too cute to be mice. Oh wow, like anti rex ha
pretty awesome

Rat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I've peed on it, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you've got something larger, it's mine.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it's in my reach, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or it tastes bad, it's yours.....
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmix101 View Post
Aww I recently went to a rat/mouse show here and there were no rare breeds only the generic, it was lame ): so Im trying to find an interesting breeder near me! Haha
I knew they were too cute to be mice. Oh wow, like anti rex ha
pretty awesome
I love your Signature LOL cracked me up.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I know there is one here in may a rodent fest I am trying to save up some extra cash to go. I can make a trip as in there and back the same day but I want to save up for a hotel and see if i can get some freinds to for shure go help split the cost but I have dogs and cant take them with me and dont want to hassle my parents with watching them. granted some places or hotels alow them but I dont think around here unless you sneek them in. But I cant leave them there during the day while out or take them with me there. So I have to find a doggy setter that is not outragely priced or close and that i can trust to watch them for a few days it is. becuae I really want to enter some of my rats. also there are no close freinds that live close to were they have the rodent fest that I can take them with me stay at their place.
I love the ratty laws its so true. except for tattoie she is the only one that if we are here or at my parents or snakeing on the couch that we can have out and she waits till we hand her something and if she is into stuff and i say no she leaves it alone. But I think tattoie the mom to the boys and yoda her mate I think she thinks she is not a rat but humen. lol I have to get more pics up some time of the boys. I love to watch rats playing.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Playful Pup

I wish rats were more popular as pets and hobbies, people are STILL scared of them, thus the lack of shows.
Hopefully the one there will be a much bigger deal.... Maybe people in CA are the problem 0.o bunch of haters haha

aw (: well lucky you have all those little ratties, they all look very sweet. Is it hard to care for them though? With the lack of fur that is

Oh.. And thanks haha I looked everywhere for a signature!

Rat Property Laws
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

there are thouse even in my home town that hate the wonderful rat. I am hoping to go to the may show and save up but like i said I have to find some one that will watch my 2 dogs I cant take them with me and its to cold in may still to take my camping gear ever with a heater and little protable genirater.
The hairless can have problems they say its best to house them with some furred freinds. They eat more becuase they have to produce heat to keep them selves warm but it not like they out eat the others. Some can get dry or chapped skin and pimples I have not had a problem yet. Females have hard time perducing milk becuase of their hairless genetic make up. That is why you should either not breed them the females or have another furred mother around that has a litter. Some of the mentors I have say that if you breed hae 2 females that are gonna have babies so if its a big litter you can sepreat them so one mom is not taking care of a bunch. or hand rais them. IF the females dont have enough milk they can cull or kill their litter.
There have been thouse that have good luke with them and bad luck. Some which is rare do get ones that produce the milk though. Which is rare for them to do. They say always breed a hairless male with a fured and you get half and half in the litter. To me they are no more work then the others and seem to be just as normal but they tend to get more scratched becuase they dont have fur. Sometimes its from play and sometimes they scratch them selves.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Playful Pup

Oh, well that's kinda scary!

Just like with bulldogs, fabulous creatures, but tons of risks.

So you breed a male with a furred female? or how does that work?

Rat Property Laws
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-09-2010, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

you breed a hairless male to a furred, but you can breed 2 hairless but either have a fured mom that has a litter to help rais them or sometimes you can get lucky and have a purducing hairles which is rare or get furmula and help raise them. but more then lickly if she dont produce she will kill or cull the litter. you can us cerigent mothers to help. but its best uless you have lots of extra time to raise them to breed hairless males to fured.

Tags
rat photos