Jet, Ruby, Ice and jet's 12 babies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

Jet, Ruby, Ice and jet's 12 babies

ruby taken from outside the tank

the babies

the babies and ruby's head

babies and blar of jet

babies and jet again

jet making a new nest

jet and ice

jet with a baby and ice in the paper tube

a baby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come see more of my fur babies at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

ice and the babies

jet carrying a baby to her new nest

ice back and the babies

ice eating

ruby and ice

post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Will It Ever Change?

YYYIII!!! so cute! wuv the pinkies lol

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Oily Chickenspew

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Adolescent Pup

Maybe it is just the pictures, but Ruby looks like she has huge ears. She looks so cute. I have never seen a rat with ears that big before.

Seeing the babies makes me miss mine. Even though mine were an accident. (I bought two females from a pet store and a few weeks later I had over 20 rats!) I love the noises the babies make. When I'd hold mine they reminded me of puppies. The moms were always happy to be out of the cage and away from the babies. Sometimes they'd scale your arm to get out faster.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Guarded by Waffles

i love pinkies

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Part of the Pack

you are going to have some very nice mice!
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 11:28 PM
RAT ADDICT

Beautiful mice!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by APoetCalledAnya
Maybe it is just the pictures, but Ruby looks like she has huge ears. She looks so cute. I have never seen a rat with ears that big before.

Seeing the babies makes me miss mine. Even though mine were an accident. (I bought two females from a pet store and a few weeks later I had over 20 rats!) I love the noises the babies make. When I'd hold mine they reminded me of puppies. The moms were always happy to be out of the cage and away from the babies. Sometimes they'd scale your arm to get out faster.
there not rats there mice lol

and thanks everyone for the great comments, will post some more pic's in a couple of days of the babies oh and i counted them again there's only 11 my mistake lol.

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by storminstaffs
there not rats there mice lol
Oh, I am sorry. The pictures make them look a lot bigger. (I was wondering why the babies looked so big in contrast to the mom.) I should have known (but pictures are deceiving).
I had tons of mice. It was always a nice surprise to wake up in the morning and hear the squeaking of a long awaited litter. My mice and rats were always good moms. They didnít mind you touching the babies either. I remember how nervous I was when I seen the first litter. I didnít know how I would clean the cage. But I soon discovered that they do not mind if you touch their babies, as long as they trust you that is.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

!!!! awww *melts* such a hunnie!!!! I remember once i had a mama mouse that looked just like ice that had 18 pinkys once!!!! I thought she had just been hiding a few somewhere.

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww, cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by APoetCalledAnya
Oh, I am sorry. The pictures make them look a lot bigger. (I was wondering why the babies looked so big in contrast to the mom.) I should have known (but pictures are deceiving).
I had tons of mice. It was always a nice surprise to wake up in the morning and hear the squeaking of a long awaited litter. My mice and rats were always good moms. They didnít mind you touching the babies either. I remember how nervous I was when I seen the first litter. I didnít know how I would clean the cage. But I soon discovered that they do not mind if you touch their babies, as long as they trust you that is.
yeah she's a very good mother even though i havent had her long as she came to me pregnant.

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

i sexed them all last nigth theres 4 girls and 7 boys they all have they fur now all there's agouti, some like hurpelle (from cincin's litter) black with a tan belly or white, a weird brown colour don't quite no yeah im shocked that there's no whites lol. will post the new pic's of them tomorrow.

post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Adolescent Pup

Congrats on the babes they're adorable... and so tiny..

Tags
pet store