Just some videos of my boys.. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Just some videos of my boys..

Hey all...

Here I am. I have been working all week so I thought I would catch up on my posting. Check out some videos of the boys ...

This first video.. about 2 minutes long.. is the very first time we had all 3 boys on the bed at the same time... It went well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnUOIXiWzUE

This 2nd video is Whisker's.. He gets nervous and want to go back to safety in his home...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jVc9Ji8oQA

The 3rd video is the 3 boys again on the bed.. There first few intro's were really good... Whisker's is really checkin out Hector's apartment.. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5s-R2D94gU

And the 4th video... the boys checkin out each other's HUGE NUT SACK!!! hehehehe.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTrK35Ug7pw

Let us know what you think of the vids...

THANKS!!!!

All our love...

Jimmie, Tonya, the twins Robin & Whiskers, the girls Nadia & Greyson, and our first Hector the Rat!

Thanks to Zoe, Leo & Jr for stealing our hearts and opening our love for little furry friends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Great videos! I was wondering how Hector was doing with the new boys, and the videos were so fun to watch. My husband and I were just as nervous as you and Tonya probably, with wondering if Robin or Whiskers might attack him or something, but Hector seems to be holding his own! We already got so attached to sweet Hector so we were hoping nothing bad would happen with intros..those can be scary I bet, eh? I could tell Tonya was being such a good rat mommy as we saw her hands sort of hovering nearby to break up any fights. Good job Tonya! Thanks for sharing the videos, they were great!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Those intros went so well!! Awesome!!!!!!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

Tags
rat, video