KinTraks - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

KinTraks

This is crossposted with Tami's permission.....

I have found the most wonderful program that allows me to make the most awesom pedigree certificates for my rats and thought that I would share it. THe creator, Craig, is very helpful and pretty quick to respond to emails, especially at night. He is in AU, so nighttime is his day. I will try to put some attachments in the area of the group, so that ppl can see some of the pedigrees that I have made. I have made some for both my own bred rats and for rescues to help give the new family a writen document of information on the rat they adopt from me.

His site is http://www.kintraks .com/ The total price, in USD is a little over $17 for the registration, but the free version will give you plenty to work with until then. You can't print with the free version, but there is still plenty you can do. From keeping track of family lines, to keeping track of your expenses and income, from keeping a health record on each rat, to be able to keep track of when you can mate a rat, when it weans, even telling you when to move the rat to a birthing cage. This program does everything in one place. I can even keep track if I have given meds today, or 3 days ago.

If you rescue or if you breed, this program is a wonderful help to keep track of everything, from finace to genes.

Tami
Social Rats Adoption and Rescue

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath."
~W.C. Fields
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
breeding, rescue