Live Nude Rats - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-20-2010, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

Live Nude Rats

Skinner: "Now I lays me"

Skinner: "Teehees"

Skinner: "This looks like a job for emergency pants!"

Skinner and Melon "TreatsTreatsTreatsTreatsTreats.."

Skinner and Melon Front to Back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 04:21 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yay! Pictures! Skinner and Melon are just adorable! Love the photos! ( I want to give them kisses). And I LOVE those ears!Thanks for posting those!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 06:56 AM
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

They are cutems!!! I love the treats pic.

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 08:04 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

So cute!!!! And I love your new signature!!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by breyer08 View Post
So cute!!!! And I love your new signature!!
that is awesome! they are two cute, it's like they are mirrored! your new sig is great too!

thunder, Thunder, THUNDERRATS HOOOOOO~!

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

They think you guys are cute too!

I am sick and twisted and must be destroyed, but I think little naked pibald rat balls are the cutest dang thing I've seen in a while. 'Pi-balled'? snicker.

Thanks for the siggy praise. I always loved when I've seen others do the same thing because I could keep track of their kids easier when they'd talk about them.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Part of the Pack

on a completely inappropriate and immature note... **** those are some big balls!!!

i'm sorry i just had to say it, every time i look at that pic of skinner i think "dear lord full frontal!"

how do you guys do those awesome siggys?

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
Official Loofah Tester

I copied someone's on Goosemoose and pasted it into my Adobe photoshop, then played size doctor with all of my photos, cutting and pasting them into place.

If you've got some good pics of your kids, I'll make one up for you.

As for Skinner, as I posted elsewhere, it takes serious cajones to walk around naked.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yep, those are some serious cajones grandes for sure! Go Skinner! Be proud! I love your new signature too. Sweet Windham, love seeing his pic there also.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storyseeker View Post
If you've got some good pics of your kids, I'll make one up for you.

As for Skinner, as I posted elsewhere, it takes serious cajones to walk around naked.
Awesome, my roommate is going to let me take some pictures with his camera when i get home tonight, and i have some old pictures from october with Di'Nozzo in them too~!

lol, you are sooo correct about Skinner! wow

Tags
hairless rats