Loki - January 2010 to October 18, 2012 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Loki - January 2010 to October 18, 2012

What a week! :/

http://lilspazrats.wikispaces.com/Loki

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Sigh...oh no, Loki too. I am so sorry. But I know you are probably saying, "Vlad, there is nothing to be sorry about. Loki had such a good life, with lots of love and friends and cuddles."

But I am stil sorry whenever one of your kids (or any kids on this forum) leave us. Peaceful for them, when it is their time to head out, but not fun for us, eh?

What a handsome sweet gent Loki was. Such a face! One of your pictures just grabbed my heart. The one where he is just standing there, slightly up on his back feet, looking up at the camera with his little hands posed in front, like he is saying cheese for the camera and just looking like such a sweetheart. I wanted to pick him up out of that picture and smother him with smooches.

What a sweet boy, and so lovely. Kisses and smooches to you Loki...we love you.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladina View Post
Sigh...oh no, Loki too. I am so sorry. But I know you are probably saying, "Vlad, there is nothing to be sorry about. Loki had such a good life, with lots of love and friends and cuddles."

But I am stil sorry whenever one of your kids (or any kids on this forum) leave us. Peaceful for them, when it is their time to head out, but not fun for us, eh?

What a handsome sweet gent Loki was. Such a face! One of your pictures just grabbed my heart. The one where he is just standing there, slightly up on his back feet, looking up at the camera with his little hands posed in front, like he is saying cheese for the camera and just looking like such a sweetheart. I wanted to pick him up out of that picture and smother him with smooches.

What a sweet boy, and so lovely. Kisses and smooches to you Loki...we love you.
That pic had the same effect on me as well LOL

- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yes, Marc looked at that particular picture when I told him it was just my favorite and he loved it too. He said Loki looked like he should have a top hat and cane, like a gentleman rat inquiring after his dinner companion or something.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladina View Post
Yes, Marc looked at that particular picture when I told him it was just my favorite and he loved it too. He said Loki looked like he should have a top hat and cane, like a gentleman rat inquiring after his dinner companion or something.
Exactly!! Now we just need someone creative and with Photoshop or something to make it so

- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yes! Well, Marc is becoming a Photoshop whiz lately, so maybe I will ask....?

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith