Looking to adopt/buy mice in New Jersey! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Looking to adopt/buy mice in New Jersey!

Hello Everyone,
I am looking to adopt a female fancy mouse as a cagemate for another female I have. Sprout (my other female) recently lost her cage mate to cancer. I do not breed mice so this mouse will not be bred. I live in northern New Jersey and will pick up the mouse.

Thanks a bunch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-03-2011, 06:30 AM
Official Loofah Tester

Good luck to you. When I was looking for mice, I realized that I didn't have a breeder within 600 miles of me. I never even saw them on petfinder or craiglist. But, you may have better luck.

Just out of curiosity I looked in your area. There used to be a mouse breeder in NJ but her website hasn't been updated since 2008: http://www.kaworld.net/mousery/mousery.html

She might know someone else though?

New York had Mike Chiodo http://www.mikiodo.com/mice/ His mouse site is bare, but if you get rid of the /mice/ extension it will take you to his main site and his contact information.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Have you checked out Craigslist?

I'm in the same area as you and check Craigslist from time to time and I have seen mice on there before. I don't know if there's any listed right now, but you might want to keep an eye out.

Also check Petfinder. I just took a quick look using my zip code, and there are mice up for adoption from Brooklyn, NY and also a few in NJ and PA, if you are willing to travel a bit to get them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
adopt, buy, female, mice, sell