made new cage - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Red face made new cage

:blob4: I ended up getting a big plastic container and making a wire lid for it and it sems to be escapeproof and the mice love it. there is a part of an old wire cage inside for them to climb on and stuff. they have made a great nest area in there and have heaps to do and climb. they are sooo cute to watch and stuff

Rene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom of two daughters.
Pets: Sweetheart and Sally the mice and 4 baby mice, Jack the dog, Buttercup and Shadow the cats and Rocky the horse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 04:37 PM
I Own an Egg Pooper

Good for you! Do you have a pic of it? I have always thought about making a cage.

-Tare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

if you go to rodent central there is a Beginner: Sterilite bin cage which is like the one I made my mice except we have a complete wire lid on it. they love it in there and seem to be haveing a great time making a hidy hole and stuff

Rene

Mom of two daughters.
Pets: Sweetheart and Sally the mice and 4 baby mice, Jack the dog, Buttercup and Shadow the cats and Rocky the horse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 08:05 AM
Playful Pup

cool, i like the cage! i should think of making one myself, cause i do want to get mice or something!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Adolescent Pup

that is a cool cage i might have to try to make one if my mum will let me have some more mice~

Julie

1 Cat (Jasmin)
3 Mice (Chloe, Zoey, Ruby)
2 Hedgies ( Briar and Noah)
Tons of Fish (Miracle, Pete, Champion, Moe, Joe)
Snails (Snailer, and friends)
2 Goats ( Amelia and Sage)
We miss you Ebony, Erin, Gracie, Gerri Rest In Peace
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 11:44 AM
I Own an Egg Pooper

I liked that link cuz I thought it was cool that above the cage it calculates how many mice you can have in an X by X inch container! I was always wondering how many mine would hold! That is a useful tip.

-Tare

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Proud mom to Halle (dog), Sugar (cat), Tiffany (beta fish), Mango (molly fish), and Macy, Paris, Tessa, & Ruthie (mice).
RIP Kiska... the greatest...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

I found the calculator helpful too

Rene

Mom of two daughters.

Tags
wire cage