Photos! Major updates......... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Talking Major updates.........

I figured i would come in and give you all an update on my ratties! My mischief has grown slightly lol i now own 42 beautiful ratties!! I have 15 girls......17 boys and 10 babies born today!!! A friend of mine took 4 black hooded girls from my first fancy litter and she already had 4 boys of her own but her predjudice landlady decided she isnt allowed rats because she don't like them so she had to give them all over to me.........thats how my mischief has grown so rapidly!! They are Thunder (black hooded fancy) Lightening (pew fancy) Flea (siamese dumbo) Rascal (husky dumbo) and my original 4 black hooded babies...Pixie Cupcake,Sharpay,Princess and Gabriella! Pics will follow asap i am just leaving them to settle in first!!!

Mummy Moet and her 10 rittens......

I know they look black but they are actually bright pink lol they are just in a cosy dark box!

I also have 2 new ratties Sasha that i think i posted about and Shadow a gorgeous variegated boy that was in the pet shop for 3 weeks and i couldnt bear to see him there any longer so i brought him home!!!

Gorgeous Shadow!

*Carla*
I
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my animals!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 04:15 PM
RAT ADDICT

Beautiful ratties!
More piccies??

Is that the litter you told me you were planning?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Adolescent Pup

heh saw em on facebook and i checked here right way great pics, i remember this was what it was like when my, mice had babies (that doesnt sound right? it seems like im saying your family here are mice) but anyways i had 4 mice all female, 3 weeks later they all gave birth, the same week too i was bombarded 40 baby mice, i had to upgrade from my 20 gallon tank to a ferret nation with mesh over it so they wouldnt escape. good times... goooood times lol have fun with your little preciouses

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Thanks Scris.......Yes Lisa this is the litter i was planning! I wasnt sure if she was pregnant or not at first coz the male really didnt seem interested but i left them together for a few days and he obviously was lol. She is a brill mum so far and i am really hoping i get some nice blue berkshires!! xxxx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

WOW!!!! That is a huge difference in the number of rats!! My eyes widened when I saw the number 42!! I find it difficult to keep up with 4 let alone 42, food must cost you a fortune! lol, you make me laugh
Shadow is absolutly beautiful!! I can't beleive he was in the pet shop for 3 weeks!
Moet looks tired, bless her! Congratulations on the new litter, they all look gorgeous! Omgosh, blue berkshires! I don't think I've seen blue berkshires before, but I want one!!! LOL
Thanks for sharing and updating us on your ratties
xxxx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 04:26 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

No probs hun! My house is like a small zoo now lol and it does cost me a fortune to feed them all but i dont mind coz i LOVE my animals to death and i dont think life would be the same without them! I'm not willing to try and find out though hehe xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-30-2009, 01:02 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

lol they are so cute. I'm amazed at you managing to keep up with them all xD. you are so lucky to have such a big family. ^^

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Adolescent Pup

i know what its like feeding a big family, i hav 20 degus and more due next week...first time in the rat forum, i love the little guys.

2 dogs- Amie(16) and jack(10)(Terrier x's)
Degus
2 Fish tanks - Fancy Goldfish , Aequidens rivulatus (Green Terror called Hulk),Cichlasoma octofasciatum (Electric Blue Jack Dempsey called Bambi).
2 Bearded Dragons - Yoshi and Ella.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

My favorite is Shadow. How cute!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Thankyou! He is super cute bless him and such a sweetie! x

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2009, 10:24 AM
Newborn Pup

shadow = tooooo freakin cute.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Part of the Pack

sooo cute! And I've never heard the word "ritten" before. Thats so cute!

give your love no matter what.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-21-2009, 05:31 PM
the rodent lover<3

Aww. Those rats are adorable! My eyes widened to the number 42! Shadow is beautiful! ;3

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

do you have any pics of your setup, Im always curious to see other peoples large rat family setups...are there any cage alterations you have made to ease with cage cleaning? Any short cuts to cut cleaning in half?

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER