Okay, I'll look into an e-spay
if she does end up having them, I have all the necessary supplies in case she rejects them, and I'd probably keep them all.
But I took as many precautions as I could to prevent this and am so so sorry.... ): poor Ginger
Rat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I've peed on it, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you've got something larger, it's mine.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it's in my reach, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or it tastes bad, it's yours.....