Meet Some of my Ratties :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 12:36 PM
ELH

Meet Some of my Ratties :)

Time for some pics of the ratties here. Sorry, gonna have to make about 1,382 posts to get them all in, but that's all right.

This is Campbell, he's a seal point siamese dumbo. He was born in December and was actually a surprise, out of 11 babies he was the only dumbo, I hadn't thought his father carried dumbo. He has an adorable little face.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 12:38 PM
ELH

This is DCR Bombay Sapphire, as you can see she came from another breeder. She's a blue agouti headspot teddy rex, she has longish fur and this tiny little headspot offcenter on her forehead. She's really active and explorative, as you can see from the pic.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 12:40 PM
ELH

This is Louie, an adorable young male rattie. He's a badger blazed split cap stripe, with a faded black head and a black stripe down his back. He's got a pretty lanky 'ratty' look to him, long and lean. I can't wait to see what he looks like when he's older.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 12:44 PM
ELH

This is Pax, my oldest rat. She's two years old now, in the picture she was about a year and a half old. I'm happy to say she's still one of the most active rats here, even in her old age. Pax is a black cap stripe, but her black is kinda diluted, I think because she had mink in her background. She's had two litters in the past, and has helped other mothers take care of their babies as well.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 12:51 PM
ELH

This is Sweetie, my sweetest rattie. She's an excellent mama rat and helper mama. She came from a girl two states away. Sweetie has wirey hair that sticks up, giving her little patches with no hair, which is goofy and cute looking. She's an agouti berkshire rex dumbo. Her whiskers are also all crinkly. You can see her below climbing over the little fence I put baby rats in when I play with them. Sweetie had exploration in mind.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 12:53 PM
ELH

Ahh, and this is Sweetie's son, Curly Cue. As you can see, he inherited his mother's goofy fur! He's also a rex dumbo, but he's a black hooded. He has his mother's wonderful personality and looks, and he was the only rex baby out of seven from Sweetie's last litter.

Tags
baby rats, black hooded, male rat