Milkshake - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Milkshake

So I went and got my lone mouse,Misty,a friend tonight.I decided she has been alone way too long now.She is still slightly depressed,but not as bad.And real soon,I will introduce Milkshake to her.

Anyway the new little girl is in quaratine tonight.She is VERY small and very scared.She is brown/white and has the cutest face markings.I named her Milkshake.

There were only 2 females there in a tank of all boys.We will have to see what happens.I wasn't going to get her,because she was housed with males,but she was too cute too leave there and I know my Misty really needs a companion.

Anyway I will get pictures soon.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Still Waiting

I looked at your sig a few minutes ago and was like...did Lisa get another mouse? I could have SWORN she only had one. I thought I was going crazy! lol

Aw, she sounds cute! I can't wait for pics. Where did you get her? Pet store? Is she sweet? Sorry, I am just so excited hehe. Congrats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in peace my sweet babies; Sweetie and Butterz.
You will forever be missed
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect
I looked at your sig a few minutes ago and was like...did Lisa get another mouse? I could have SWORN she only had one. I thought I was going crazy! lol

Aw, she sounds cute! I can't wait for pics. Where did you get her? Pet store? Is she sweet? Sorry, I am just so excited hehe. Congrats!
Yeah,I wasn't going to introduce her yet.I was going to wait until she was out of quaratine and with Misty,but decided to just mention it now anyway.

Yep,she came from a pet store.It is an okay pet store,the thing that bugs me is they house male/females together and use pine...other then that,they are alright.

I dunno if she is sweet yet,she was soooo stressed that I decided to leave her be for now.She is very nervous right now too,but I am sure with some time she will get better!

* Lisa *

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Still Waiting

Yeah, that would probably be best too, let her get used to her new home . I can't wait to see pics and hear about how her and Misty get a long in the future I bet this will call for some cute pics once she's out of quarantine. WOOT!

Rest in peace my sweet babies; Sweetie and Butterz.
You will forever be missed
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Will It Ever Change?

aww poor girl! she's probably just adjusting to all the new animal smells. My timmy know's something's in the air lol. I want pics too woman!! You're excused for a while though, as I'm delayed in photoshooting; our camera is at another house. :p

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder
aww poor girl! she's probably just adjusting to all the new animal smells. My timmy know's something's in the air lol. I want pics too woman!! You're excused for a while though, as I'm delayed in photoshooting; our camera is at another house. :p
Hehehe...okay! As long as I am excused for a little bit!! I promise I will get pics soon tho!! Plus I still wanna see your new boy!! So you better get that camera back!!

Awww...Timmy can prolly smell the other ratty!

* Lisa *

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Will It Ever Change?

lol yep there's lots of air-sniffing going on

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

I want more mice! I actually currently re-sold a martins I had modified for mice because i'm getting that exact same cage the exact size it supposed to be now,so they'll have an even bigger big cage
& I'm looking for more rats& mice
Congrats!!

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 01:24 PM
The Title Fairy Was Here

yay congrats on your new addition can't wait to see pictures of her

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Oily Chickenspew

congrats! can't wait to see her darling face.

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail

Tags
males together, pet store