Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Misty

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  storminstaffs 
#1 ·
I am a bad girl...hehe.We went into Petcetera tonight as I had to get some crickets for my geckos and I had to look at the mice.Dawna (GeishaGirl) pointed out this GORGEOUS mouse and I knew I had to have her! She is greyish brown and white,but has little spots.She is super cute! She is also very tame and handable.I know the assistant manager there and she tries to handle the animals as much as she can and so thats cool.

I am gonna go take a couple pics and I will be back.I already named her Misty,as that name just came to me and suits her!

#6 ·
Carissa said:
WOW very unique looking! congrats
Thanks! Thats why I got her,as I had no intentions of getting any animals tonight,but she was so different compared to the mice that are in the stores normally and even all the mice I ever owned!

#10 ·
Nara said:
Aww, she's adorable! Is she verigated?
I think so,but I am not as familar with the mouse varities as I am with the rats.But I am pretty sure that Misty is.

Yeah,Petcetera only carries ONE sex at a time and currently they ONLY have female miceys.Actually now that I think of it,every time I went there,they ONLY carried females!

#13 ·
omg (for 2 reasons)

1. OMG- SOOOO CUTE!!! :p

2. OMG- you added to your collection ;) hehe jokes :p

you're a wonderful mommy to all ur pets i'm dang sure so glad u have her. shes' a keeper ;)

#14 ·
tarita2004 said:
2. OMG- you added to your collection ;) hehe jokes :p

shes' a keeper ;)
I wasn't planning on getting anymore mice or rats for abit,as my hands are pretty full now,but I HAD to have her! Just had to and I blame Dawna (GeishaGirl) anyway, as she pointed her out! Hehe...I woulda never noticed her,if Dawna never showed me and poor Misty would be left all alone in the lonely pet store! :D :D :D Yes,thats my excuse!

She is some friendly tho! She begs just like the rats. When I was giving ratties their attention today,little Misty was on the bars like "what about me!? Pick me up!!!!"...very cute!

Definatly a keeper!

#16 ·
pinkie1205 said:
What does Jason say about all this....LOL
He don't care,as long as I take care of the animals.When we first moved in together he said I could get as many animals as I wanted,but he wasn't taking any responsibility for them.He isn't an animal person really,so everything is my full responsibility,but it's all good.I am happy having all these babies to look after.It actually keeps me sane.When I bring a new animal home,Jason likes to see it and sometimes fusses over it (he loved the geckos),but then thats the end of that.LOL...he used to have pets before I was with him,but he says he don't really want them anymore.

#18 ·
GeishaGirl said:
:giggle: I have to point out cuteness'!! I love how mice always stick their tails up, soo cute!!
:D I am glad you pointed out the cuteness tho,because now she is MINE! ALL MINE!!!! Hahahaha!

I know,sticking up the tails is cute.Rats don't do it much tho,they usually just drag them along or have them up a tiny bit.But mice hold their tails up nice and high!

#19 ·
NO, NOT ALLOWED *takes Misty away* MINE ALL MIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Mice are such proud buggers!! :lol:

Yeah, Lisa you have a forum stalker............

ME!!

WAIT I am not supposed to TELL YOU that.............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.