Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Mmmm...custard!

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
A few pics of my rats enjoying some custard as a treat!

Sleepy,Bluebell and Candy

Boysies enjoying it!

See less See more
#4 ·
That is so cute!

How many of your rats do you house in one cage? Do they all live together (same gender, of course) or do you just take them all out at once to play together?

#7 ·
Nara said:
That is so cute!

How many of your rats do you house in one cage? Do they all live together (same gender, of course) or do you just take them all out at once to play together?
I have 9 different cages and my rats are grouped into them.A few of my bigger cages have 4 in them,other have just 2 or 3.

Fez,yes it is VERY fun to watch my rats play and interact with them.I love it so much!

Melissa...if you want,I can pick up some of those dishes for you...before they are all gone.They are 4 for $1.I picked up some more the other night and there wasn't many left.The colors are green,pink,white,red and there was blue...but never seen the blue the other night.I have pink,green and red.You don't get to mix the colors tho.

#9 ·
candyraver said:
:eek2: YES I would LOVE some! I would like 4 pink& 4 green please!!!! :heart:
Okies! I will get there ASAP,before they run out.They are made of a hard platic too,so the rats cannot chew them like they can with most other pet dishes!

#11 ·
I have some of those great dishes too! I got the same 4 pack for
$1. They're actually ramekens but all I see when I look at them are...food dishes, same as you! LOL. Mine are yellow. I was cursing myself for not having picked up more as I only bought 1 pack.

#12 ·
rodentparadise said:
I have some of those great dishes too! I got the same 4 pack for
$1. They're actually ramekens but all I see when I look at them are...food dishes, same as you! LOL. Mine are yellow. I was cursing myself for not having picked up more as I only bought 1 pack.
Hehe...yep,they are food dishes to me! I am always out looking for stuff for the rats and often look at stuff and think like a rat!

#15 ·
Thanks guys!

And Carissa,I have 24 rats,which many people think is alot...but I know of a hobby breeder who has over 70 and they are all named and taken care of!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.