Mmmm...yogurt - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Doomed to be Titleless Forever

Mmmm...yogurt

I had an odd craving for yogurt last night, and while eating it I thought the rats might like a taste. And then I thought it would make a good opportunity for photos, because they were too busy eating to run around.

Nemo, stretching his head out just far enough to reach my finger

Squirt then decides he wants some, even though a few minutes earlier he refused to eat it.

Nemo just...kind of left, so there's Squirt eating it. Yes, that is the yogurt on my finger and yes, that is Nemo's nose at the top

And then Squirt thinking he can escape, or maybe he saw the Yogies on my dresser

And, to show how fast they grow...

September 30~

November 24~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 09:21 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They grow so fast! They are really cute. Thanks for sharing.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

What cuties!!! They are adorable!!! Is that a brown spot on Squirt's head?

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot
Is that a brown spot on Squirt's head?
I'm not sure what that is! It's either the coloring of his fur or his head is just dirty. I just noticed it a few days ago, and I can't tell if it's getting darker or what.

Thankies guys!

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 12:01 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Mine used to love yogurt i used to let them lick the pot out and they went mad for it, they also used to go mad for cornflakes in a morning but they had to be all soggy and milky otherwise they wouldn't eat them! As for the mark on his head, do you think maybe the other one has accidently wee'd on top of him as mine used to occasionally as they don't seem to care where they do it just a thought though as you say it wasn't there before!? They are very cute and seem to be loving the yogurt

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystbelle
As for the mark on his head, do you think maybe the other one has accidently wee'd on top of him as mine used to occasionally as they don't seem to care where they do it just a thought though as you say it wasn't there before!?
LOL, it's a possibility! They just seem to "go" wherever, so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 01:47 PM
Formerly known as Lucy_Madden

awwww my rats love yogurt too! and yeah they grow really fast

My pets:

2 yorkshires (Ankh and Amy)
4 rats (Aaron, Thor, Lee)
1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 03:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSouthPaw
LOL, it's a possibility! They just seem to "go" wherever, so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.
I used to have a white and beige rat and she always used to look grubby well till she got her monthly bath (they used to love a bath and blow dry) then she looked clean for 2 days maximum

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide