Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

MOOKIE IS HERE (he so loves me)

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Flower Girl 
#1 · (Edited)
Well he came today around 12:45pm, not even kidding you, half an hour after i woke up:confused: so whew. He's so small! just bigger than an adult fancy mouse. he's 7 weeks old (born on Dec 13). I have him righ tin front of the couch so we can get used to each other. Today he spent half of the time sleeping up my sleeve (i couldn't get him out so i just worked around it), and the other half the time sleeping behind my neck. he's such a squirmy toddler so I snapped what i could. His belly is great!

#2 ·
Aww he's so adorable. My rats won't fall asleep in my shirt, but Seva is a shirt rat. He loves going down peoples shirts, but he walks around and it hurts because of his claws. Be prepared to have ratty scratches everywhere. I have one on my thumb that is like 2 inches long. I don't know how they did that...I wake up everyday with new ones. I guess I can't feel it anymore.

#9 ·
hes a cutey

#15 ·
he's a dumbo rat, i think he'll be black and white berkshire, but right now the black looks like charcoal grey. he's definitley a berk. along with his white tummy are white socks and tip of his tail. so far he's slept a lot, in his cage, up my sleeve, and in my hood lol. he's soooo sweet, a little shy, but so wuvable

#16 ·
Aww, he's such a little cutie!

He may never really look black. Most blacks never do. They're usually some variation of brown or grey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.