Morry Oct. 2011 to April 25, 2013 :( - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 02:49 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

Morry Oct. 2011 to April 25, 2013 :(

He was supposed to get better and have a lovely long life...not to be

http://lilspazrats.wikispaces.com/Morry

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I am crying. I was trying to wait for the tears to stop but what the ****, this is a hard post to write so why not do it now.

I wish the people who ruined Morry's life could see your memorial pictures and captions. They will reap this very bad karma and it will come back to them in spades. That is my wish.

The photos broke my heart. He just wanted to be loved and comforted, as you said. And humans did this to him. We are a wretched and vile species, with the exception of humans like you that care.

I did not even read your memorial to Marc as he was just leaving when I saw your post. But he was very unhappy and sad when I told him Morry is gone.

I guess we all need to be thankful for anything we can find to be thankful for so I will have to be glad that at least Morry found some love and care for a short time with you, but Shelagh, it is so hard not be incredibly angry at these people. Maybe it is easier to be mad than to let the sadness take over. Not sure.

I am just that kind of person, so I am sorry for sounding enraged, but I am. (Marc and I are vegans so that probably adds to how very touchy and upset we get about what humans do to animals...sigh, so I apologize again for having so much animosity here)

I am sending my love and kisses up to Morry and at least I know he is very happy now, with no pain or misery. I will see him someday when I go to see my own babies that have passed.

We instantly fell in love with Morry, so quickly, and he left far, far too soon. I am just heartbroken.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

Last edited by Vladina; 04-25-2013 at 02:19 PM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Rat Rescuer and Hospice

You cry for me Vlad...I am too tired to cry. I totally understand the rage and anger, I have been there...too many times.

The world is a bit darker, a bit more empty without Morry in it

To the world you are only one person, to your rat you are the World
- anonymous -

The Rat Shack

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I understand Shelagh. The world DOES seem a bit darker without Morry in it, of that I have no doubt.

When you said you were too tired to cry, that was probably a huge understatement. You are probably beyond exhausted right now.

Please promise me you will do something nice for yourself and try to pamper yourself a bit. You do every day what so many of us cannot imagine living through, both financially, emotionally, and physically.

You need to take small breaks sometimes and take some deep breaths, eh? (bubble bath, a long nap in the sun, anything) so you can maintain your power as Strong Warrior Goddess for the Rats.

Hmmm....Notice how that suddenly spells SWGR? As in, Swagger. I like that.

Hugs to you, many of them. You deserve them as much as your little furry ones, honey. Love you mucho,

Vlad (the cryer woman who wishes everything was Disney)

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.