mouse emergency glass tank cracked - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-28-2016, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

mouse emergency glass tank cracked

So here's my story I was bringing my 10 gallon mouse tank upstairs and I accidently tripped and it hit the stairs. now thank god my 2 mice were okay but then I discovered there was a huge crack in the side of the tank even worse tiny pieces of glass seemed to have scattered everywhere . now I'm not sure if the crack is just on the outside of the tank or inside as well but from what I can tell a little bit of it cracked inside as well. unfortunately like a horror movie I was only able to put some packing tape around the outside because I had to leave to catch the bus. Now with one of the most stressful days at school of my life over I'm worried to death that my mice have been exposed to tiny pieces of glass in the tank! Furthermore they seem alright no noticeable cuts but they were rubbing up against where the crack is and I am unable to move them until My mom gets home so we can get a new tank!!! So I'm about to have a panic attack and don't know what to do does any one know anything about a situation like this or have any helpful information? please reply!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
emergency/mouse/tank