Jesus.... How do I delete a thread?
The guy said he would have to KILL them. A mama rat died a few weeks ago and she had a huge litter, so the guys system has been off balance. He's not the most organized and didn't really count on anything happening.
Bentley was youngest one I got, the new two are already eating rat food and don't really like the formula. so they're fine.
Also, I had just put the bedding in the day I took the photo, and it's already out.
Anyway, they're both doing really well and are happy and healthy.
Thanks everyone though (:
Rat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I've peed on it, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you've got something larger, it's mine.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it's in my reach, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or it tastes bad, it's yours.....