Their dads were really big! So I guess I still have a while until they reach that point.
I'll try the brick thing, because my little cousin like to hold them and I'm afraid they might scratch her. I go nowhere near the quick and the scream like I'm cutting their foot off, so there's no winning with those little guys haha.
Two more questions:
1. are marshmallows safe? I gave a teeny little crumb to each and they LOVED it.
2. Pudge is so pretty but he has a spot on his back that would eliminate him from a lot of catagories. What could he compete in with that?
Thanks for all your help (:
Rat Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If I've peed on it, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you've got something larger, it's mine.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it's in my reach, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or it tastes bad, it's yours.....