Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

My hairless boy, Wrinkles!

Photos! 
2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Diamond01 
#1 ·
Due to the weather, I haven't made it into Cincinnati to pick up Nelson (the friend for Wrinkles), but am expecting to do that soon and you can bet there will be loads more of pictures ;)

Day 2 and Wrinkles is doing great! Though I do wish he would slow down for a bit to cuddle! :rolleyes: He likes to be independent and do things HIS way. I try to hold him, but he only likes that for about 15 seconds until he sees that my clothes hamper seems more appealing! So I'm hoping maybe he will want to come around me more and not use me so much for treat time in the future! :rollangel
Or at least that Nelson (the new guy) will be a cuddle butt!
Wrinkles is just a typical male I guess! :giggle:

Any who! Without further ado, here is my naked boy, Wrinkles :D
It is kind of difficult to get a very good picture because he runs around so much! But I tried! lol

Hi!

Bye!

I will try to get better pictures with an actual camera rather than my phone whenever Nelson arrives :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Aw cute!
Is Nelson hairless too? :)
With my girls I just get them out and sit on the floor with them and they crawl all over me haha!
Congrats!

#3 ·
Nelson is going to be a hairy boy so they can snuggle and he can keep Wrinkles warm ;) hehe
I let him roam around in my room, but it was so big he didn't bother coming to me lol. So today I played with him wearing my robe in the bathroom to try and FORCE him to make contact with me, but he's no dummy! :giggle:

#4 ·
Aha! They are very smart aren't they?
Stupid question- Are hairless rats soft? :giggle:

#13 ·
my harless wonders I call them sweet me out if we are cuddling even in the summer. I keep the place pretty warm for winter and they all have haired cage mates but they seem to always be the right warm but cuddle can send me sweating as in they are really warm not feaver warm their temp is normal but they seem to warm me up is what I mean.
Wrinkels is so cute. How old is he. My males are starting to calm down now they all go threw that exsplore stage and act like grils or it seems to me they do but then when they get older they so mellow out. Well some do when they see the bath tub or couch there like hyper then 10 min later there like oh this is the cough/tub I have been here before Grantes stuff is set up diffrent here and there but the girls always treat it like brand new every time. LOL.
He looks like he is enjoying his time out with you and you snaping pics its like he a a movie stare and you are trying to get good pictures of the new famouse guy. LOL
diamonnd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.