Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

My Mookie is growing, soooo cute

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  mulder 
#1 · (Edited)
So I talked to my Rat girl today, she told me she's coming on the 20th. YAY!!! She sent me 2 more pictures: of Mookie, and of him with his hooded bro. I see this new little white bit at the end of his tail, it makes me want to call him Dipstick lol.

While we were out tonight walking our superpup, I saw one of our neighbours had a metal shelf cart at the end of the drive for pickup (it was with a broken shovel so.....). On the way home it was still there so I took it home. I'm going to make a cage out of it. It only needs sides, that'll cost me 10$ lol I'm LAUGHING it's so great, like christmas all over! It's about 3.5't x 1.5'd x 2'w. And it's like industrial strength and on wheels with brakes. Tomorrow I'll take pics. I feel rich lol. Since i FOUND the very thing i wanted to buy but can't. hahahahaha *sigh*. what a day.

#3 ·
aww...what a cutie

#11 ·
He is solid black? You sure? Looks like he has white socks.I love berks and EVERY black rat I have is a black berkshire.So cute!

I can't wait to see his home! CongRATS again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.