Is my mouse dieing - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Is my mouse dieing

So i looked in my mouse cage today and sa one mouse curled up in a ball and the others were walking on him and he wasn't moving so i tool him out but then he started moving. i don't know how old he is but do you think he could be dieing? he was cold to the touch when i picked him up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet's name: Candy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet's name: Lilly Bud
Pet's name:
Baby
Pet's name: Pinkie
Pet's name: Lilly Pad

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

He could be sick if he wasn't moving and if he was cold. Try giving him some water through a syringe and just keep him comfortable. You will just have to see what happens. You could try to take him to the vet if you can.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

Vet ASAP.

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

i wasn't able to get to the vets in time he died on the way there. Rip Jake

Pet's name: Candy

Pet's name: Lilly Bud
Pet's name:
Baby
Pet's name: Pinkie
Pet's name: Lilly Pad

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I am sorry <3 RIP Jake

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Tags
death, mouse