Photos! my new mice :) - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
it just makes me feel not welcome here idk. unwelcome and scared to post anything
I love animals, a lot. I mean, in all honesty, I love animals more than people, unless they are family of course. My dogs are my babies. I do not treat them like children, but would hurt anyone in a heartbeat that tried to hurt them. I've stopped on the side of the road and picked up a turtle that got hit by a car and took him to the vet (lol). I stop multiple times down the road to pick up turtles stuck in the road before they become mush, just to save "one." I took a baby mocking bird into the vet and was willing to pay for treatment just to help it out (had a broken leg). I... have a great love for animals.

And I eat them everyday. I also expect people to breed these animals so that I can eat them.

There are people that breed animals and perhaps have a great love for their animals, but sell their young off (to basically anything that is needed). If you're going to do something, it's your choice, but do it right. Take what you learn and apply it (e.g. rotating females, humanely euthanizing, etc). Don't be hesitant in posting because you're afraid of offending people. It's going to happen regardless of what it is because you can't please everyone. If you aren't breaking the rules, then you're fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-28-2011, 07:53 AM
RAT ADDICT

I love rats. In fact I love rats more then humans.
However I do understand completely snakes have to eat and since we keep snakes in captivity it is our job to keep them healthy and fed and that means feeding them rodents.

I don't have a snake now,but would like one in the future. But rats are always my #1 priority. I know breeders now of snakes who keep pet rats/mice and breeders of rats who keep snakes. But they love all of their animals and make sure everyone has the best. One girl I know breeds rats and has snakes,but she DOES NOT breed feeder rats. IMO someone can love both rodents and reptiles.

And yeah,look at all of the people who love cows...but eat them. Love pigs...but eat them. Love chickens...but eat them. It is almost the same thing IMO.

Anyways I would love to see your mice. Who cares what people think. Who is anyone to judge you? Unless they walk in your shoes,they cannot and have no right to judge you.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-31-2011, 03:48 PM
Adolescent Pup

awwhh your mice are so cute (:

Rapunzel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Annastaia
-Skeaky

Bambi

Puma
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Adolescent Pup

very cute

Tags
black, couple, mice