my rat died - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
User Is No Longer Welcome

Unhappy my rat died

Both my rats were fine this morning before I left for class and when I just got home from taking Chipper to get his rabies shot I went to feed them and my albino was just laying on the floor of the cage limp. So I took her out and held her and tried to get her to take some lettuce but she wouldn't move her mouth. I took a little syringe and gave her water, she took some but could barely swallow. She layed in my hand, twitched a little and then died. It was really sad, I'm a little tramatized by it I think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

Well I"m glad ya'll care so much about everyone else's animals dieing but mine. Thank you so much for all the emotional support. I have no one and things aren't going good and my rat just died. Boy o boy, i wanna come back to this site for support, lemme tell ya
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Adolescent Pup

It's not that people don't care about the animals. Believe me, we do but its hard to determine if you are telling the truth or not. I am sorry your rat died (if it did) but it seems it makes it easier on you one less animal you need to find a new home. Also you want condolence but you are not even sure if you are traumatized or not. Heather you are just asking to be bashed Im sorry. I think people made it quite clear how they felt yet you keep coming back with more for people to down you about. Did you take your rat to the vet to get a necropsy to see what is wrong and to make sure the other one is ok?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

Gosh this site sucks. I come here looking for emotional support cuz I'm home alone all weekend and got stuff going on stressing me out and no one says anything? How come everyone elses posts get replied to with like 20 pages
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 06:35 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Heather,

The majority of people here care deeply about their pets. With the recent conflict with so many people in the dog forum, I wouldn't expect you to get many replies. Especially considering that we've had issues with you getting defensive about your pets in the past. Constantly insulting the forum and the people in it will only get you asked to leave. Please consider that in the future, or I can simply remove your account if you wish. Feel free to PM me if that's the case, I'm leaving this thread closed due to your confrontational wording.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread