Photos! my returns - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

my returns

Well the lady finilly brought the little buggers back. She didnt want to but do to a move and her mother very sick and not being allergic to almost everything she could not take them with her. She was sad thought but her mom has to be watch 24/7 and when she is not there they have a nurse that comes in. Her dad passed not long ago in a car reck and she has to move the other side of new york I think she siad to live with her mom. I havent heard from her but I hope that she got there safe.
I didnt get pictures of all of them they are a little skidish as of being in a new place. they are fine with me petting them in the cage and they seem to remember me and the other rats they were once houses with and are now agin housed with. I intord them that night they got here and they all took to one another and some are their siblings.
Sorry about the cage I know it looks bad but I have scrubed that thing since I got it and thats the way it looks. Some stuff looks like it got spashed on there. The people I got it from said they repainted it at one time and thats how it looked when I got it. I think this sping I will strip it completly down and redue it.
I havnt gotten them out though as in out time. They are ok being petted in the cage and will lick me but they are skidish out yet. She siad she use to let them free roam her room all day and they were litter trained but their were ocainal messes. But when she was at work or not home is the only time there were in their cage which she gave me. its not big big like they all needed it but she siad she never keep them in there only for at work and when out the rest of the time they got free roam.
well her are a few she kept their names since she was an x-men fan. and they know their names. a few were not x men named and the one vardaberk I called gamork she called mavrick which i like better, and she keep spud Jr as spud. She got a lot off me lol. she loves rats and always had them. I'll have to get pictures of their cage. it was the kind you us for rabbits with the wire bottom but she had stuff in their for them and make her own leaves out of that crafting wood it looks like which was chewed on, so I pitched it. She said she did that so they could chew and when it got to bad she just replaced it. Spud, exsavier, and aruyan are I think the only ones I didnt get pictures of they were back in the corner and my camer just keep taking dark pictures. I will try later on to day to encorage them out. They seem depressed I think they miss there mommy.

This is Toad who has stayed small like he was when he was little.

Toad again with Bat Meat loaf son and part of Maverick and spuds back. Toad and bat have become insperable.

This is Phyro and part of Gambit Jr. They are the brothers along with all the other X-men named rats Logan and Woverins brothers who passed.

This is Maverick who was Gamork. Out of Fantasha and Spuds litter his brother is Spud JR. Their Grandfather would Be the Late Garth which make Tattoie their Aunt.

Gambit Jr Who I have been calling my little Gambeno along with Phyro trying to pull my hand in further.

Gambit is always the one at the cage more so then the other newer returnes I think he really remebers me and that is why he is being really affectionet.

Maverick Toad and Part of Gambits back.

this is the only pic of Cyclops that I could get him sleeping he has a spot on his forhead. Sorry again about the cage the stuff on the side looks like satin that you would us to stain a deck with that got slopped on the cage.
I ushally take a nife and scrap so much off at a time but then that takes the paint off and I dont want to take the paint off to much till spring till i can repaint it. Its not on the inside of the cage just on the out side.
well I will get some more hopefully of the shy guy later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

there sooo cute ^_^ i love the dumbo

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Playful Pup

I always kinda thought rats were cuter than mice. I love their little noses. And all these pictures with their cute little noses! Ah, I just love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

thanks the one named bat was origanlly kept I dont think menchned that under the pic but him and taod have made fast friends. And I mis typed that the ladys mom was not allergic to everything I ment that if she wanst alergic to everything she would have taken them.
I dont mind them back I am just thankful I have the room. I love when they poke there little noses threw the bars and grab my hands with their little paws.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.

Tags
rat pictures