Photos! My two mice - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

My two mice

Here's some pictures of my boys Fendey & MJ. They play nicely in my hand but not in the cage but I got some cute pictures of them together in my hand.

1) My boys MJ (left) & Fendey (right)

2) Fendey

3) Fendey again

4) Me & Fendey

5) Fendey standing on MJ

6) MJ's face and Fendey in a bad pose

7) Fendey cleaning MJ

Hope you like them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:20 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

So cute! Mice are pretty awesome pets I have a few different breeds of mice and I love them all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:25 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

I think that both of mine are fancy mice, I saw a beautiful girl today who had long hair and looked pretty much identical to MJ was so hard resisting her
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:33 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Sounds like your hooked! Lol, it's hard to resist those faces.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:40 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

yeah my partner even kinda considered her but was like we have nowhere to put her you dont want millions of mice i was like YEAH I DO haha
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:47 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

LOL, I breed mice so I know how hard it is to say no with just 2

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Around here if they are pets they are all called pet mice or fancey mice. But if you want a certin one you say long haired fancey or satin fancey. but that is the slang in PA. Like in PA if you breed mice or rats and say breeder like in our town you are a breeder for food. If you say hobby breeder or breed for pets then its for pets. We all mostly say breeder and then specifie. But they are so cute. I think Fendey the is a coffee color or beige. I like that color since I am a Coffee holic. lol
Also there is another classification as well Fancey mice are supose to be bigger with bigger ears longer body thinker tail as in bigger for show were pet mice they call them are smaller seem to have a shorter face and just all around small they have some thing about them on the fun mouse site. But to me mice that are colored are pet mice mice that my cat chaces that get in the house are there dinner and they are wild and can carry desiases.
Although your little guys are so cute. Males when out side of a cage since there is a lot of room and even if they have been out alot together same place its nutural teritory for them but back in there home home were they know food and a water is they set there territorys up then you have fighting. I let mine all out in the bath tub to play and they seem to love it. also this is great for males that fight in their homes to be able to have some company form thier own kins. I only ever had one male who fought with other mice no matter what but I have had boys live together happly.
It is hard to say no to mice, and with me rats and mice. I cant help it though they are so darn cute.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 08:59 AM
RAT ADDICT

They are really cute!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

They're very cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Cute!! I really like MJ!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

yeah i love them Mj is actually my favourite but my partner loves Fendey because he runs around the house whereas MJ isn't really that keen on doing it which sucks but I think he'll grow into doing stuff. at the moment he just likes climbing to the top of his wheel and falling off

Tags
baby mouse, cute, mice