Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Cadbury

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Cheerio

Votes: 8 36.4%

Names!

3K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  candyraver 
#1 ·
Okay,I have been looking at a list of suggestions for names for my new mouse and there are 3 that stand out to me.

Timer...as in "old timer",since he has a "recieding hairline".I like having unique and different names,so Timer is my first choice.However Cheerio and Cadbury also strike my fancy.So I am gonna do a poll and leave it up to you guys! Whatever name gets the most votes,that will be my mousey's name!

#8 ·
Nara said:
I agree, definitely Cadbury. How long are you going to let the poll run?
Know what? I didn't think of that! LOL! I guess just for a day or so!!

Oh and Melissa...it is not an ACTUAL recieding hairline.It is just the way the markings are,looks like he has one.You will see when I get the pics up!

#12 ·
candyraver said:
I'm an idiot :rolleyes:
:lol: I saw his pics hes a cutie! xD
Nah,I prolly woulda thought the same thing at first!

Mmmm...cadbury creme eggs...*drool*...I cannot wait until they come out in stores!

#17 ·
After all this time,he still has no name.Cheerio was the one with the most votes,however that name does not seem to suit him.

#21 ·
Nara said:
So, does he have a name yet?
:( No...this is the longest time ever I had a mouse go without a name.Nothing seems to suit him,even the names I chose for him when I first got him.Tonight I was playing with him and trying to come up with something that fits him...either personality wise or looks...but came up with nothing.

#23 ·
luvnature said:
:panic: **pulling hair out!**:flip:
hehe you just love to keep us in suspense!! LOL....well, i hope a name that suits him just perfectly comes to you!
LOL!

As soon as I find something (hopefully soon) I will let you all know!

#24 ·
I keep calling him Mousey...and know what? It seems to stick,actually it seems to be the only name that fits him! LOL...so as lame as it may be,I think I will just call him Mousey!I know I am usually more creative with names,but for some reason...NOTHING suits this little guy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.