new addition - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Talking new addition

So i send my wife to the petstore to pick up some carefresh bedding and some cleaning solution and she comes back with a suprise. Now she has never liked rats till i got by blue dumbo "belladona", she is so cute i guess it changed her mind. Anyway she hands me the recipt that says she just spent like $80. new hammock, rolling ball nest, a ladder, treats, harness and at the bottom of the recipt a baby dumbo. She said it was so cute and she just had to bring it home to show me. No name is cute all white with a dark line on her back and two black spots on her head around her eyes, and the biggest ears iv seen. No hood no cap just the spots. What would you call these markings never seen these befor? Cant wait to introduce her the the rest of my babies want to be carefull though she is quite small. Even compaired to Belladonna who is about 6 to 7 weeks old.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 02:41 PM
RAT ADDICT

CongRATS!
Any pictures??

Haha,your wife sounds like me.I would go to the pet store and return with a new rat...although in my case my ex was never impressed!
I cannot wait to see pictures and hear names!

I can't say what her markings are without seeing her.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

no pic yet she still kind of shy had her less then 24 hours. I also need a few more posts befor i con post pics and im no the kind to just post nonsence just so i can put pics up i will be able to soon enough ill try n get one though and put it as my avitar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Congrats on the new baby! I cannot wait to see pictures! I'll bet she's a cutie!

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath."
~W.C. Fields
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-12-2010, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

just put pics in my album for you guys to see
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Official Loofah Tester

Star, those are awesome! She's such a fuzzy little noog. I love seeing all of them balled together in the cage. And your little food guarder cracked me up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-13-2010, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

They actually have two cages that they can go between thru a tube so there is 3 food bowls so that if wynne sleeps on 1 the others can still eat without bothering her
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I seen her pic what a cutie she looks like a capped white striped/ blazed varigated or blazed mismarked either way she could be one or the other but she would be considered a poor show type as in markings but I think she is so cute I love rats no matter what color or type to me they are all winners.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

I love all rats even the ones my wife wont let me get like hairless and pews I dont plan to show them . Like you said they are all winners to me and i dont need a ribbon the prove that. They are theripudic for me after a long day at the factory its nice to come home and atleast my rats arnt up my but every 5 mins wanting something they just lay there and play with me they just want the affection not the money and toys and snacks 100 dollar jeans that my kids always want LOL well they do want snacks and toys but atleast theres is cheaper
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

They do have a way with making us feel so comfy and relaxed.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.

Tags
markings, new additions, new arrival