New baby girls - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 08:28 AM Thread Starter

New baby girls

I couldn't resist them. the woman at the petstore was breeding for satins. I'm not sure if these two are satins but they are very cute.

Last edited by mittenthemouse; 02-10-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 08:29 AM Thread Starter

2 more pics

Last edited by mittenthemouse; 02-10-2009 at 05:37 PM.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 08:34 AM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

OHHHH How cute are they you are very lucky have you got them a cage or tank or a setup yet? Make sure to post pics of their home i love looking at homes Hehe!!
Lovleey looking girlies x

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 09:00 AM

Oh my god, they are too cute!! I especially like the first pic, it's so adorable. Makes me want more mice, haha!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 09:40 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

They lovely but don't think they'll stay in that box long lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come see more of my fur babies at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by storminstaffs View Post
They lovely but don't think they'll stay in that box long lol
No I just put them in there to get some pictures. I bought a 10 gallon tank for them and actually forgot it at the store. I called and they are keeping it there for me. Right now I have them in a critter keeper. This weekend I should be able to get back to the store for the tank. They don't seem to be that into running on the wheel. do all mice usually like the wheel?
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

well, to be honest, either the mice like the wheel or they don't, theres nothing you can do really. They look sssoooo cute! Congrats!

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 07:28 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

only 2 out of my 8 mice actually like the wheel when i used to have 20+ (most died of old age) they mainly all liked wheels it just depends, not my my girls will play with anything anymore but they are quite old now also and just like cuddling up together

Come see more of my fur babies at
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 02:58 PM

awww they're really sweet. ^^
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 03:43 PM

What beautiful mice! Congratulations! As for the wheel, my two mice love their wheel. When their babies got old enough, they all started running on it too after seeing their mothers do it. Maybe those little cuties have never seen a wheel before? I would just leave it in there for them and let them figure it out.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I'm not sure that they're satins, but there hair definitely has some gloss to it. I use to have a gray satin with red eyes. I named her Elmira. Have you named them yet?

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-25-2008, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

I'm naming them Nina and Lucy. They have gotten so big this past week. They have pretty much doubled in size. The fawn colored one could possibly be pregnant. I hope not because she is only 6 weeks old. I'll try to get some more pics later today.