Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

New Mouse!!!!!!

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  lilalex0145 
#1 ·
Today when I was at the mall,I ended up bringing home a new little guy.He is a little white/brown mouse and it is so cute,the way his markings are gives him a "receiding hairline" look,like a little old man,cept he is young....he is sooo cute!

I will get pics soon.He don't have a name yet,but he is already handable.He don't mind being handled...so I am guessing there IS someone there who takes the time out to handle them,at least sometimes.

#4 ·
Nara said:
How'd you end up with the little guy? I can't wait to see pics, he sounds like a cutie.
I bought him.I was looking at the mice in the pet store and liked how he has a "receiding hairline" and so I got him...:D

I will get pics once he settles.

#13 ·
congrats, cant wait to see what he looks like!

#19 ·
mulder said:
call him baldy!!
Thats what mom suggested too! I have 3 names picked out now,made a seperate thread.

Greyt suggestions everyone!The pics will be here soon.I will take pics of him tonight.He is really sweet and not afraid of being handled,so thats awesome...not much work to tame him! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.