Photos! New Photos of Maxie and Achilles 10 Months - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

New Photos of Maxie and Achilles 10 Months

Hey all,

My two beautiful bubbies, Achilles and Maximus, are turning 10 months old on December 14 so I thought, "That's a good enough excuse to show some new photos, right?"

Also, there have been so many sad passings of many of our wonderful ratty kids on the forum, so I thought I should spread a little happy around with some photos of my spoiled rotten little emperors. Yes, they rule our house. Of course!

I hope you all enjoy the photos.

My new favorite photo. My two bubs inside Mommy's stretchy sleeve. Achilles on the bottom, showing off his choppers and Maximus on top, looking like he's pulling back a curtain to peek out at the world. My sweeties. They just have such a surprised, curious look in this picture.

Me holding my pretty Berkie baby, Maximus. He is sooo soft....

Achilles, our big squishy love baby, looking up at Mommy with that sweet, innocent expression.

Handsome Maximus, with his sleek fur. I just think he is such a handsome gent, isn't he? Okay, biased Mom here.

This was so cute, I had to take a couple of photos. I picked up one of those black red eyed Halloween "scary" rats at a garage sale just for fun and introduced this fella to my boys to see what they thought. They sort of nibbled curiously on his nose, pulled him here and there for a second to show him who was in charge, then ignored him.

Achilles, sniffing the new dude. Probably wondering if it is edible!

Achilles being snuggled by Daddy. Achilles loves nothing more than being loved and snuggled. Well, treats run an even tie.

Well, we have about 4,000 photos but I had to whittle it down to a few to keep it down to a dull roar. Hope you liked the photos, and my boys say HELLOS! to everyone on the forum.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Maximus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Play Strong and be at Peace

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

You will always be with me, my sweet boys. I will see you at the Bridge.

Last edited by Vladina; 12-06-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:17 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

They are SOOO CUTE! thans for sharing

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, I am glad you think so Nibbler, thanks so much!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 06:42 AM
Official Loofah Tester

Vlad, these guys are so gorgeous. The sleeve picture kind of reminds me of my green bowl table pictures I took of the original three Ghost Boys a couple of years ago. I love little black boys so much!

Maximus of the painted toes is such a pretty boy. And Achilles (you can't look at him and say his name without using the "Wazzzaaaaap!" voice. ACHILLEEES!) Such a lot of hunky man.

The Achilles sniffing the new dude pic made me smile. Their toes are identical. LOL

Your hubby is adorable btw.

Hanging out in the Land of New Feetsies:
Melon, Skinner, Black Pete, Zanna, Custard, Tucker, Jeffrey, Zmei, and Windham.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 07:51 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! And they have gotten so big!! I love that first photo--that's definitely my favorite one of them, too. And I love how their fur is so satiny and shiny. *sigh* So beautiful!!

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Photo of My Hubby AKA Rat Dad

Aww, thanks Story and Breyer!! I love when my forum friends like my baby pictures, of course!

And Story, you mentioned my hubby being adorable, and since you have basically just seen parts of his face and hands when he is snuggling our babies, I thought I would send you this photo of Marc and I so you can see him without a ratty in his face, haha. His hair is a tad longer these days than when the photo was taken, but that is about it.

(Note: If I had a nice photo of Marc with one of our babies, I would have posted it, to sort of keep on the topic of RATS on this forum, but I don't have any decent ones without a tail or rump in his face, ha)

I DO have a lot of people tell me all the time,'Ohhh, Marc is so cute, etc." Besides being a handsome musician, he is the SWEETEST rat dad in the whole world. So very kind and loving to any and all animals, especially his rat children. I would never trade him. Hope you like the photo.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

Last edited by Vladina; 12-06-2012 at 02:51 PM.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Official Loofah Tester

You both are adorable, and look totally in love!

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, thanks Story! Sorry to the moderaters (moderators?) that I posted a non-rat photo. First and last time!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Official Loofah Tester

I don't think the moderators care too much. LOL But you're always considerate.

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Newborn Pup

Aww, I love them! The look like a sweet, fun pair
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks Libra! And believe it or not, Maximus, the black berkshire boy is STILL a bit of a skittish lad even after 10 months.

He loves us and enjoys his daily cuddles and snuggles, but any small tiny noise or movement sends him flying for cover, so don't feel too bad if one of your boys is like that. Some ratties are just the skittish type, even after months and months of TLC!

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Vlad, you two are too cute for words!! That photo is beautiful!!! Your boys are lucky to have the two of you as their parents.

Max (5/28/00-1/9/12)
Russell (7/22/09-11/27/11)
Stanley (7/22/09-3/15/12)

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww, you are making me blush, ha ha. Thanks Breyer!

I felt bad after posting that photo (I did it because Storyseeker commented on Marc being cute and I realized every photo of Marc is always with a ratty bum or tail in his face, so I found that photo of the two of to show her a decent pic of Marc) then I realized, "Hmmm, that is not really a rat related photo...don't kill me moderators!"

Story told me not to worry. I get paranoid about stuff like that. Vision of being kicked off the forum and all that. What a worrywort.

Vlad

Proud Mom to Achilles
and Maximus

Wolfgang
Klausse
Mick
Keith