new rats - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

new rats

I know I have GGMR sindrom and I just had to. I got 2 little male rats. I droped of the 3 ssiters and the lady who is freinds with me my friend her rats had babies. there were 2 hood males. She wanted the grils becuase hers are getting old and this is their last breeding and the dad is a blue agouti and I had to take his some who is a hood blue agouti dumbo who I havent named and his brother who is the runt a black hood that I decited to call Zues. He needs a big name for a little buy. His brother Hercules but they can always change. i like the names and they fit to a point but if you all come with some let me know.
you can get my tast of names as in what I like from the pets names I have in my albums folder and for thouse of you how know me know what I like and am into. I am up for any names. The big big rat is there dad Rossco.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Sorry the pic didnt show I'l have to try later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 01:30 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

aww cute ^_^ seems like everyones getting rats tonight

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Here they are finilly pictures of them. I had to take other pictures becuase the one I did take wanted to put up with their dad would not load. I have decited to name them Zues the black hood and Hercules the Blue Agouti hood Dumbo. Alos Zues is a dwarf and they are 8 weeks old and he is so small compared to his brotherI have a pic of his next to my bic lighter to show how small he really is so this guy needed a big name. Hercules is names his name becuase he is was the biggest in his litter and is bigger then his brother. They are from my freind who breeds rats exspecially the Blue Agouti. Mostly the hood and caped in the blue agoutis.

This is Zeus my Dwarf black hood male

This is How big he is

This is Hercules my Blue Agouti Dumbo

Zues and Hercules together

Another one of Zeus and part of Hercules
thats it for know they are so friendly and nice. Hercules love to just sit there and get pets and Zeus love to get petted and gives kisses when you are petting him and he is always licking and giving me pedicures were his brother like to give me pedicured and then be a lazy like all male rats.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Playful Pup

How cuuuuute! I mean... Quite handsome!

x 2 (Lady and Bug)

x 2 (Scooter and Tinkerbell)

x 12 (praying mantises, no smilie for it)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

boys can be cute too. lol they are such little darlings

Tags
rats