New Rats Ariving - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 05:51 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

New Rats Ariving

I am so excited I cant sleep a wink. The lady I got some rats off of before who is in upstate new york as in New york state, finnally has the rats I have been waiting for ready. I was originaly gonna get 2 but now am getting 4. The other person backed out on the last 2 for adoption. I wanted a Himmie or siamese or one of both and she had some that were Double rex. So I am getting 2 Double Rex, 1 is rex and the other is smoth coat. they are all males and are himmies.
I will post pictures when they arive and have settled in. I have a list of names I have wrote down to try out on them when they get here. I always have to attually see them to name them. Plus I can post some of my pictures of the ones I got from her before. She has also agreed to help mentor me further in the siamese and himmies and some blue points. Since they are the coats that I have more trouble with as in if poor pointed how do I tell which is really which and to help me on the Blue points which I have fell in love with. I think she menchened something about retireing next year becuase she is getting quite old. Or this summer but that she could still help me out. Oh I cant wait But I should try to get some sleep I have a doc opointment tomorrow and then I have all day till eveaning being ancie and excited about the new arivels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you are in the wrong place buddy.
You are the weirdest cat I ever seen.
Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.

Last edited by Diamond01; 03-22-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Here they are the new rats, I have decited to let them settle before I took some picture of them. we decited to name the original 2 we were getting from nip/tuck Shawn the rex and Christain the Double rex. The other 2 are Gremlin the other double rex and Gwilo from balls of furry a smooth. all are himmies. I will post other rats later on that I got from her before she is retiring later on this summer and just dealing with her older rats that she said are like her old and slow and she can keep up with and may ocasianlly breed here and there but is not shure but has still agreed to mentor me for as long as I need.

Christain

Shawn
He seems to be along with Gwilow a little but not to much a photogenic rat. Shawn like his photos more it seems being taken

Gwilow
More pictures coming.................................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now matter how big or small wierd or normal we or animals may be we can learn to love and get along and love is what makes it all worth wild. Becuase Beautie is in the eye of the beholder an no one is ugly or more prettyer then anything eals we are all equal. There are some ugly people and things but that is becuase man kind makes them this way do to thier actions.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

More of gwilo

Gwilow

Gremlin

Shawn Chritain and Gremlin

Gremilin and Christian

Gremilin and Christain
I love how their hair goes. Gremlins looks like he was partly shaved and Christian looks like he is going bald on top of his head

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

Cute!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Tags
rats