Nibbler and Kibbler :D - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Mouse & Rat Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all else mouse or rat related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
Still Waiting

Smile Nibbler and Kibbler :D

Well, Nibbler and Kibbler just wanted to tell you guys nnivjfn...err, ratty speak for hi? hehe I let them type that their selves, they have been bugging me all night to let them type something hehe. I come home to get on my laptop to see that one of my buttons is missing. They took it off and I don't know what they did with it oh well.

I am going to be going out of town for six days and have to leave them with my brother's girlfriend..she is more like a sister to me though. We are so close. She loves rats and is excited about taking care of Nibbler and Kibbler for me. I am just worried about them, not because I don't think she will take care of them (I know she will) but because I love those boys SOOO much. I don't want them to think they are getting a new home again or I am leaving them or anything. Poor guys. I would take them but I think six hours would be too much stress on them :\

Well, on a brighter note...I looked under my bed today to look for a missing shoe of mine to leave for work and I found it....with bedding, a part of an apple, a half eaten yogie, and torn up toilet paper all inside lol the joys of ratties

Well, I just wanted to give you guys a little update on them and wanted to let you all know that they are doing great! Thanks for reading

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in peace my sweet babies; Sweetie and Butterz.
You will forever be missed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:23 AM
RAT ADDICT

Awww...don't worry about them! They will be fine.I totally know how you feel tho.If I have to go out of town and leave my rats with someone else,I find it extremely hard to do.

One time I had a rat named Skye who didn't like anyone but me.I went out of town for a few days and left her in the care of my sister.My sister told me that Skye sat in the corner of her cage all the time and wouldn't eat,nor let her (sis) take her out of the cage.When I returned,Skye was so happy to see me and was begging to come out immediatly.Because of that,I HATE leaving my ratties!They are my pride and joy and even going out for a whole day or two can be hard! But don't stree it!!! When you return you will have some excited boys!

Oh yes,the joys of rats! I have had bank cards,money,coupons stored or chewed up by silly rats!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *